Aspiring Writers : Forum : Well I Will Post Something

Well I Will Post Something

10 Years Ago

I have been an aspiring writer for more years than I care to mention here. These days I'm a perspiring writer and what once seemed to come effortlessly, (as if my fingertips were doing all the work) well...They call it "writer's block" and for the past year or so, I live there. Now, every word is subject to intense scrutiny by the committee upstairs. I've heard from my landlord more than once that neighbors are complaining about the loud and heated arguments I engage in with that committee which lives in my head. This issue has not stopped me from writing. But sometimes I think it should. The stuff I write lately can be pretty awful. Maybe a cruise to some nice, quiet place like Afghanistan might help. I heard that timeshares are fairly inexpensive there too. Thanks for listening. MKivaD

Re: Well I Will Post Something

10 Years Ago

Hello! I just joined today and look forward to meeting many new friends and fellow writers.  I have completed 2 full novels (one as part of NaNoWriMo and Book 1 in my current trilogy) and I cam currently working on my third (Book 2 of my trilogy).  I will be posting the first 5 chapters of Book 1 and will continue to post if there in interest in the story.  Thanks so much in advance!

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114