Book Crazy! : Forum : Your Interest!

[reply] [quote]

Your Interest!

13 Years Ago

Welcome

Club Info :

Hello everyone!Welcome to my first book club!In this club I am going to learn and chat with you about books.In this club let your book spirit out!Tell everyone what kind of books your interested in!Tell people what you like!Who knows...maybe you find that other people have the same interest and you become good friends!So come on!Start talking about your favorite books!

I am also going to look for information on your favorite or most commented books and post them! So not only will you talk about books,wrting,ect.,but learn and read updates about them!

Please Join Now!

(c) MoonlightIce
DONT COPY!
ASK FOR ONE!

[reply] [quote]

Re: Your Interest!

13 Years Ago

My favorite books are
Series:
Twilight
Vampire Academy
Evernight
The Immortal instruments
The Immortal series
Single Books :
Sea Change
Host
Bad blood

And many more books I don't have time to mention!
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

My favorite series are:
Twilight
House of Night
Wings
Need
Vampire Academy
The Faerie Path
Glimmerglass

My favorite book is:
Raised by Wolves
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

My favorite series are: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Maximum Ride by James Patterson Uglies by Scott Westerfield Mediator Series by Meg Cabot Airhead Series by Meg Cabot Angles in Pink by Lurlene McDaniel Midnighters by Scott Westerfield     My favorite single books are: Annie Between the States Beastly by Alex Flinn Whispers From the Dead by Joan Lowery Nixon The New Girl by R.L Stine Beautiful Malice by Rebecca James
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Wow all the books you both have mentioned sound good! Im going to try to find information on them and post them up so you can be updated on your fave books!
So far for Vampire Academy,the next book is going to be called,The Last Sacrifice.
It is going to be the last book of Rose's story.It will also be written in 3rd person.So,you will be able to read the book from different characters in the story.There is also going to be some new characters for example,Lisa's sibling,and some more people who might Rose out while she escapes from being murdered.
( My Thoughts) I think Adrian will die in this book because its called The Last Sacrifice! Which obviously states someone will die,sadly i think its going to be him;( I love him but oh well...
Coming December 7, 2010 from Penguin/Razorbill Books
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by MoonlightIce
Wow all the books you both have mentioned sound good! Im going to try to find information on them and post them up so you can be updated on your fave books!
So far for Vampire Academy,the next book is going to be called,The Last Sacrifice.
It is going to be the last book of Rose's story.It will also be written in 3rd person.So,you will be able to read the book from different characters in the story.There is also going to be some new characters for example,Lisa's sibling,and some more people who might Rose out while she escapes from being murdered.
( My Thoughts) I think Adrian will die in this book because its called The Last Sacrifice! Which obviously states someone will die,sadly i think its going to be him;( I love him but oh well...
Coming December 7, 2010 from Penguin/Razorbill Books

No! I love Adrian. I think either Lissa, Rose, or Demetri are going to die because like you said, someone has to die. I really don't want Adrian to die but, Demetri and Rose can't die either. Lissa can die because she really annoys me in most of the books. (WANTING TO READ IT NOW!) I hate third person point of view so much! :(