By The Sword : Forum : Assignments

Assignments

17 Years Ago

Other groups have done this, so why not give it a shot.

Post ideas for assignments, either for poems or stories (doesn't matter which) and we'll see what people can come up with.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

HHHMMM....since it's monsoon weather on the seas...why not write something (stories or poetry - whichever you're most comfortable with.) that has to do with the dangers of sailing and all that can happen.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

o0o0o0o i like this... i'm gonna brainstorm and see what i can come up with. i'm thinking i'll do it in poem form, though i'm not much of a poet.

let's work on a poem/story for a week (give time for people with busy scheds to write something down) and then reveal what we've written next Weds. sound good?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

WOOT Sounds good. I've got an idea going already. :D

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I'm slow, just got this today....assign away - keep me in the loop since you both are BAPTS too. J - I will be your Kiera.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Okay, I just posted a poem for the assignment. Are you going to have a list for us to view with links like Belle does for BAPTS? Let me know! PS - where'd you go today?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Any ideas for a second challenge? I have one that's Swashbuckling meets Halloween if people are interested.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Michael Myers meets the sword? Intriguing. I'm in.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hey Justin,

At first I toyed with this idea of yours...the mixing of Halloween meets 'pirate', yet now, i see it as brilliant! -Haha :)

I have a nifty little idea and I'm going to crank this thing out in the next couple of days, if you'll let me know this thing is official.

Get ready to jump from ye boots! lol ::biggrin::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Anyone have an idea for another challenge/assignment?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

i'm always down for the pirate challenges....perhaps writing a tale of a pirate "ship" in her beauty, history, etc....??? let me know if u come up with something.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

How about a tale of modern pirates?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

how about a poem about a real historical pirate?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Yeah, what Rich said.
Perfect.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

well I am just getting around to checking the posts on this group where do we post our pieces once we write them?