Change the World : Forum : Group Videos and Content

Group Videos and Content

13 Years Ago

Welcome to everyone!  Thank you for joining the group.    I invite you to suggest videos or other links and information that can be shared on the group's main page.  Feel free to suggest anything on topic that may inform or inspire others.  Ideas for contests are welcome as well.   This week I have added a video by Howard Zinn.  Tony suggested this video to me, I have to give him credit.  Thank you Tony.        

Re: Group Videos and Content

13 Years Ago

Thanks for the invite and I say what a wonderful idea for a group. If we all do one small thing every day we can change the world a little at a time. I stopped using paper towels lol go me!
I see many nice people and wonderful writers here.. this should be entertaining and informative.
I didn't watch the video but I will after work.. just wanted to say hello and thanks , Desert Dreamer :)

Peace-
Chloe

13 Years Ago

I agree Chloe, if we all do one small thing we can make a big difference.  :)

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by Chloe..Across the Universe
Thanks for the invite and I say what a wonderful idea for a group. If we all do one small thing every day we can change the world a little at a time. I stopped using paper towels lol go me!
I see many nice people and wonderful writers here.. this should be entertaining and informative.
I didn't watch the video but I will after work.. just wanted to say hello and thanks , Desert Dreamer :)

Peace-
Chloe
Be careful with ol' Zinn.
He's addictive.
His book, A people's History, is the only book his publisher has ever seen that sells more every year than the one before.
Since the 80's!
Hi there, I'm just cruising around bothering people at random.....

13 Years Ago

I wanted to comment  on the video this week,....
boy... quiet around here.....
Anyway..
That was a pretty thorough and fairly entertaining glimpse into the moneything.
I don't know.... I noticed things like class privilege, and had people around who actually told me where there were 'traps' in the monetary system.
I knew then that not only would I never make a billion dollars, I could not for the life of me comprehend why someone would want too.
I've come a long way, ladies and gents.
They don't want too,....
The sickmegalomaniacs at the top of the real 'food chain' are obsessed. And they are more afraid than most sane people could even imagine.
This was the key, you see that allowed me to believe that there was really just a handful of humans who had untold amounts of Power and Wealth.
Think about it. Why do they need 500billiion here couplehundred more over there.... building undersea and underground 'bases', and defiling everything holy in the process...
and for what?
I'll tell you.
A place to hide.

12 Years Ago

A new video concerning the right to protest:  

12 Years Ago

Song in the name of peace: