College Writers : Forum : Welcome

[reply] [quote]

Welcome

16 Years Ago

Hello and welcome to the College writers forum! ::tongue:: Please introduce yourself!

My name is Liz, and I'm a Sophomore/Junior in College. I'm studying Psychology as a major and am debating a minor. I have not yet chosen a University, but I'm at a community college until 2008 when all my associate degrees are complete. (yes, I'm going for more than just Psychology.)
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hi, I'm sarah.
Currently I am attending Salt Lake Community college and majoring in English. Most think I'm planning to be a teacher, with a major such as this, but teaching is the last thing I want to do.
I plan to be a novelists and have noticed that many published novelits have degrees in this area. To me I feel that a novelists with an education is more likely to be read than one who has no education
another reason and most important reason for my major, is I want to become a better writer. Period.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm Jared, and...well, my college plans aren't concrete yet. I'm probably going to Arizona State University in an Exploritory degree.

I hope I still count. ::cry::
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hi, I'm Catrina. I JUST applied for my first year of college at a community school yesterday! I am accpeted. I am not sure what I will take. I begin August 20th. I'm thinking maybe Physcology or Religious Studies asa major and English as a minor. I'm nervous but, I'm confident I can do this.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Jared Kardos
I'm Jared, and...well, my college plans aren't concrete yet. I'm probably going to Arizona State University in an Exploritory degree.

I hope I still count. ::cry::

Of course you do! ^_^
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Yira Simone
Hi, I'm Catrina. I JUST applied for my first year of college at a community school yesterday! I am accpeted. I am not sure what I will take. I begin August 20th. I'm thinking maybe Physcology or Religious Studies asa major and English as a minor. I'm nervous but, I'm confident I can do this.

I'm a Psychology major! :) I love it too! Definetaly think about taking classes other than psych 1000. Child Psych is fun, as well as human sexuality! Have a fun semester! Ya'll will do great! ::tongue::
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Thank you!!! I am studying for a assesment test in two weeks. I just ordered my high school transcripts for the school to review also and see what level of subjects to place me at. I'm so freaking nervous!!! It's been over 10 years since I've been in school. I found a History class I really want to take and a English class that will rock my socks. I will be a part time student, so it will take a little longer for me to graduate. That works for me. I will transfer into a 4 year college/university...maybe in 3 years.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

S'taken me 3 years to get my associates! :) so there is no hurry! Its great that you are going back to school. ^_^ Best of luck!
[reply] [quote]

Re: Welcome

13 Years Ago

Hey, I'm finishing up my second year of a physics undergrad degree at a tiny school in Minnesota, but I'm sneaking writing classes in whenever I can. 
[reply] [quote]

Re: Welcome

12 Years Ago

Hi Everyone, 
My name is Sarah and I am senior at Birmingham-Southern College. I am an English major and Creative Writing and Religion double minor. I have joined this group as a way to connect with other college students and share writing.