Elizabethan Tunesmiths : Forum : FEATURES: Writer and Poem

FEATURES: Writer and Poem

16 Years Ago

Even tho' our group is very young and small, I still intend to feature a writer and one of his/her sonnets. In order to do that, you must post something in the forum. Please. Act as quickly as possible. I would like to post the FEATURED WRITER and FEATURED SONNET on Wednesday, May 9 '07. Come on, guys 'n' gals. Let's get snappin'!! ::drool::

Also, we will soon have our own logo, courtesy of Paul Grimsley. I will still promote Muddy Waters, simply because I believe it to contain a collection of some of the best writers at the cafe. Hope you won't mind sharing the glory. BTW, have you joined MW yet? No? Well, what's keeping you?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Muddy Waters is no longer active on the cafe. It will be sorely missed as a gathering place for some of the best writers here. We have much to do to live up to its reputation. Let's get some of our friends to join our group. You don't have to write sonnets, only appreciate them. However, giving one a try couldn't hurt--right? ::drool::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Check out the FEATURED WRITER and FEATURED WORK for May. I think you'll agree that we have some real talent here, some newer than others. Let's all try to sign on some new writers who are willing to practice the discipline necessary for writing sonnets. As they say...get on the band-wagon.