Equality for all : Forum : Tell All!

[reply] [quote]

Tell All!

9 Years Ago

Don't be afraid. Tell us all what you think about gay rights. What do you want and what do you think is right?
[reply] [quote]

Re: Tell All!

9 Years Ago

It is disgusting, pointless, and counter intuitive. Our mission, as humans, is to procreate and populate the earth, same sex couples can not do this. "Well what about adoption?" When thinking about the purpose of a human relationship, adoption of another's offspring is potentially detrimental to that child when adopted by a same sex couple.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Yes, but what about the fact that those of us who are gay, are about the only ones willing to adopt and adopt at any age. We don't force our opinion on others, especially our kids. Though we do understand when that kid likes the same sex and they don't feel like outcasts in there family like a lot of us do.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Originally posted by Oscar Mike
It is disgusting, pointless, and counter intuitive. Our mission, as humans, is to procreate and populate the earth, same sex couples can not do this. "Well what about adoption?" When thinking about the purpose of a human relationship, adoption of another's offspring is potentially detrimental to that child when adopted by a same sex couple.

Once upon a time, I saw a male Chihuahua screw another male Chihuahua, so you have to figure... if it exists in nature, (us including), then perhaps it is not so "queer" after all, but more so a normalcy that is worthy of no more attention than the fact that I have brown hair and eyes, yes... this is true, my eyes are colored this way. The significance? None, really.

There need not be any side of a fence, nor a fence itself, but instead one large field.

- Vincent Trujillo
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I completely agree with Vincent. it is human nature and you can't prevent it.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

My policy is you can f**k if you want just don't do it on my coach. Its new.