Establishing Greatness -to write with blood. : Forum : confused

confused

17 Years Ago

How are we to grow in our writing abilities if no one leaves reviews. Granted i am new, but the host of this group has not even said anything. I see other poets getting their work critiqued within minutes or hours after posting their work so i start this new thread with a question. Is this is a "tight" or "exclusive" group that only review the work of writers they know?
::smile:: ::mad:: ::smile::
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
JlB

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

No people just don't know you yet, they have to get used to you on the site.
Review a couple people's work who are online now and they'll probably return the favor.

Introduce yourself to people, befriend them; we are all a family here, but it's gotten so big, I suppose initially new members don't feel as welcomed.

If you are especially concerned with getting your work heard then join groups that specialize in critiquing, the goal of this group is to establish guidelines to help perpetuate our possible greatness.

But it seems as if people don't want to do that because they don't really post over here. Find an active group. I'll try and rally the troops of this group later today, nice to meet you; I will also get to your work later today.

I'm Jl

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

You can also send your work to your friends if you want it reviewed by them.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

After you post something, there's a little drop down menu with the words 'send to friends' above it. Everyone in your friends list will be there. Send it to all of them, one at a time. Expect most to read it and a few to comment.

Post it out on various writing lists (join them if you aren't on any) and ask for reviews there as well.