Ex-lit : Forum : Ex Lit

Ex Lit

14 Years Ago

For those that Followed Ivors Poetry he is back on Lit.org...

That means of course I can now vouch at least one person over on Lit is who they say they are... Since this is an ex Lit area not sure if you can be a member of both...... Though I expect this site never really took off....

I still think Lit.org is a rather dodgy site myself

Eric

Re: Ex Lit

14 Years Ago

Hi Eric...thought we had THAT one cleared up...I guess not!  But Hello anyway.  I'm sorry everyone deserted this group...but I"M still here...and also back on the NEW lit.  The witch is dead! (Or almost!)   What's up with you...and why aren't you postig here?   Bea

13 Years Ago

Bea, sorry but I agree with Eric.  I can't feel confident and content any more on Lit for many reasons but mostly because *someone* deleted ALL of my posts and blocked me so I had to create a new profile.  I have no idea why this happened and checked to see if other unactive members had been removed - they hadn't.  So, why me in particular?  Targeting .. that's the answer.  So, I may visit once and a while but it's doubtful I'll ever be active there again.  

3 Years Ago

Hi Ex-lit's, I have joined your group, was on Lit.org years ago and I remember many names I see. BWOZ