Fanfiction Authors Anonymous (ffaa) : Forum : Anyone else hate the "new..

Anyone else hate the "new" writerscafe as much as I do?

16 Years Ago

So apparently the folks that run writerscafe felt the need to change the layout... personally I hate it. It irritates me beyond all mentioning. At first I wasn't even sure I was at the right page... any else hate it? Do ya' like it? Share your woes and what-not!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I don't mind the layout itself--it still kinda lags a bit, though, and that's bloody annoying.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

ppl are just afraid of change. Change is good.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Grr! LOL I'm having one hell of a time navigating the site. It took me a couple days to locate everything. And I still try to do it the old way when I'm doing contests or whatever. Bah to me and my habbits!

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I don't know what the old one was like, so I can't really judge. All i have to say is that this is nothing like the old site I was on. I used to be on Quizilla and once they changed the layout, it went down the tube. It attracted amatuers that don't know the first thing about writing. NOw, I can understand a weak plot from beginners. It takes practice to write a good story. However, these people were using text speak (u were going 2 teh store 2 c ur bf). That kind of stuff drove me insane. I'm glad my friend introduced me to this site.

~Minyonka

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Originally posted by Minyonka

I don't know what the old one was like, so I can't really judge. All i have to say is that this is nothing like the old site I was on. I used to be on Quizilla and once they changed the layout, it went down the tube. It attracted amatuers that don't know the first thing about writing. NOw, I can understand a weak plot from beginners. It takes practice to write a good story. However, these people were using text speak (u were going 2 teh store 2 c ur bf). That kind of stuff drove me insane. I'm glad my friend introduced me to this site.

~Minyonka

Chatspeak stories?

Holy crap...

That just made me die on the inside a little.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I died a little on the inside too...

~Minyonka

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Sorry, I like it as well. But maybe I have no room to take, since I have only been here a month, lol. I have not seen many changes.

Re: Anyone else hate the "new" writerscafe as much as I do?

10 Years Ago

I've seen the changes but I don't have anything against it. I think it's greater. /shot/ Sorry