Fantasy-Epic-SciFi-Adventure Review Community : Forum : Introductions!

Introductions!

9 Years Ago

Hello!
Introduce yourself here! Get to know one another and have some fun with it!

As for me, I'm a huge nerd. Love fantasy, science fiction, epic adventure, and historical fiction! I'm a WOW nerd. For the Horde! 
I love lots of television shows and likewise their book counterparts.
Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Reign, Merlin, Vikings, The Borgias, The Tudors, and many more.
I am also an anime fan. Lots of loves there. We won't go into detail. Here is a link if you are interested in that. 
As for favorite writing I am a huge fan of many different books. Harry Potter, LOTR, The Lost Books Series, Eragon series, The Hobbit, The Iliad, The Odyssey, Memoirs of A Geisha, Forrest Gump, anything Anne Rice, Pillars of The Earth, World Without End, old myths and folklore, and the list continues into a lot of random things. 
I eventually want to travel after I successfully publish and can't wait to meet some fellow writers!

~Frannie~

Re: Introductions!

9 Years Ago

Nice to meet you. 

I like the name of this group. I wouldn't cut a single word. 
I enjoy talking about writing more than writing itself, but I am learning how to make myself sit down and put in the keyboard time. 

My core project is the book The Betrayed Traitor. I worry it has become inescapably complicated with a plot line that is even difficult to explain verbally, but it is important to me so I'll finish it up nonetheless. 

I hope to meet all your characters soon :)

9 Years Ago

Same here!
I love talking about my writing and I really have to force myself to sit down and write. I already have my book written out in its entirety but it's the process of going back through that deters me. 

I really tried to pick a name that would help everyone in this sort of niche of writing. I love fantasy, epics, sci-fi works and adventure so I thought I'd be most helpful in reviewing these! 

9 Years Ago

Hi everybody!
So, I happen to like all three of these genres and here they are all in one group. What are the odds? I happen to be working on all of these in various projects but the one I want to feature here is my sci-fi novel, Warp. I've been on something of a slow burn with this novel but it's come along enough that I want to get a more in depth opinion of it. I look forward to checking out what everyone else has to offer. I give long winded and sometimes biting critiques so I hope everyone's okay with my off the cuff style of review. That said, feel free to rip my novel a new one if you feel like it is substandard and shoddy fare that doesn't deserve to grace the html code of Writers Café. Or if you like it, you can still review it, I won't mind.