For All Those Teenage Writers : Forum : How's this sound

[reply] [quote]

How's this sound

13 Years Ago

I have this idea for a novel that I just can't seem to get out of my head but I'm not sure if it's good or not. It's about this girl who's a shape shifter but doesn't know it. When she does find out she learns that she's not only a shape shifter she the most powerful and she's supposed to save the world. She'll meet a powerful enemy, make new friends, and fall into an unbelievable love. There will be many suprising plot twists that I'm not at the liberty to explain in case I proceed in writing this.
[reply] [quote]

Re: How's this sound

13 Years Ago

I for one would read it. It sounds very interesting and I would love to see where it turns out. :) 

~Lizzard~
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

i think it's really good! whenever you start writing it, tell me so i can start reading it! i love stories like the one that you're going to make ^_^
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

omg, that sounds alot like the plot 4 a book im writin! mines about a girl who lives in a world where shapeshifters are common, and every year one person from each school becomes a shapeshifter and attends the acadamy, called kitsu acadamy. her bff turns out 2 b the shape shifter for their school. then she wakes up the nxt mornin and she discovers shes a shifter!!!! anyway, i didnt steal it from u or nothin, i acually made a comic about it a few years back
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

I think it sounds like an absolutely amazing idea, just so long as you make it your own and add in plenty of little details that come from your own imagination! I've read many other books with a similar plot (but not with shapeshifters, so that's a good start), so you need to make sure that your book is special and unique from things that have been written already by adding your own personal touches to it.

Whenever I have an amazing idea but can't seem to actually get it down own paper, it's usually because I'm over-thinking things. It's good to have some sort of plan for your story, but there comes a point when you need to stop planning and just start writing things down as they come to you. And if you think it's amazing, don't doubt yourself! If you're really in love with the idea, it will be amazing no matter what. But if you only write what you think other people want to read, chances are it won't be nearly as good.

I hope this helps!