Halloween Academy : Forum : Halloween Academy Opening Cere..

Halloween Academy Opening Ceremony

10 Years Ago

Headmistress: " Welcome to Halloween Academy. We accept all kinds of races. You are here to learn about your races history and the history of humans and why we no longer live in their world. This is a new year at Halloween Academy, and a special one. There are many places in the castle, remember that and don't get lost. Have a wonderful year."  

Re: Halloween Academy Opening Ceremony

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: I stand with my brother at the side of the room. This was our third year at Halloween Academy. This year I had to take on one of the new students. What a pain. My brother had to do the same thing, but he was kind of looking forwards to it. What a loser.  

Athan Bloodstone: It was my third year at the academy with my sister Afarika. We were both assigned new students to show around. I wasn't to happy with the idea, but faked it. How bad could it possibly be? Maybe it would be a cute girl? 

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: After the ceremony I find a nice secluded area and begin to read the book of the covenant.  As I look around I see several other students. Two particularly catch me eye. They are the Vampire royals of the bloodstone family. " I wonder why royalty is attending this place of learning." I mumble as I stare at them trying to figure out why.

10 Years Ago

Olivia: I walk over to the head mistress "Hi,um,do you have a holy water basin?" I blush "I'm so sorry,that sounded stupid...."

10 Years Ago

Raven: I walked down the different corridors of the academy, looking for a good place to hide and pass by some vampires who look rich. I ignore them and stop in front of a door with no lock and no handle. I stand in front of it, staring and thinking of how to open it.

10 Years Ago

Headmistress: I smile. " What do you need it for?" I reply

10 Years Ago

Oliva: I relise the imporcance of what i had just said. "Oh...er...nothing...its..fine" I quickly walk away,startled

10 Years Ago

Afarika Bloodstone: I watch a girl run from the room. What was that about? I had to know, so I follow her.

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: After I come up with a suitable answer and one of the twins runs off to chase a girl. I figure it's time to introduce myself to the other Royal, and find out their reason for coming here. So I approach the Prince of the bloodstone family and respectfully bow. " Good morning your majesty, I am Dantalion, a demon of knowledge, I have come to ask you a question."

10 Years Ago

Oliva: Great move oliva. I had nearly revealed my secret to the headmaster. I sigh. I know a girl is following me,so my walk turns into a run. I was about to leave when I walk into a tall boy with dark hair.

(Athan)

10 Years Ago

Athan Bloodstone: I look at the guy who had just approached me. " I'm a prince, not a king. So it isn't your majesty. What is your question?" I say bluntly, not really want to talk to him when a girl bumps into me.  

10 Years Ago

Oliva: "Oh my! I'm so sorry! Are you bleeding?!" I look into his eyes. A vampire.

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: " I know, but I wanted to show proper respect to the future king. My question is this: Why have you come to this place?" I say ignoring the girl as I was intent on getting an answer.

10 Years Ago

Athan Bloodstone: " I'm not bleeding." I say to the girl, " I came to this place because my sister wanted to. I have to keep an eye on her all the time." I reply to the guy.

10 Years Ago

Olivia: "maybe I should leave..." I turn to go,but the boy grabs me by the hand

10 Years Ago

Raven:I hear a commotion in the hallway and get annoyed. I walk towards the commotion and see the vampires, a demon and a girl who has the aura of a ghost. I sigh and start to walk back towards the door.

10 Years Ago

Dantalion: " Interesting, and you girl, why would you, a ghost, require holy water?" I ask turning to face her.

10 Years Ago

Athan Bloodstone: I grab the girls arm and look at her. What is she? I can't smell her blood or what race she is. " A ghost?" I ask her

10 Years Ago

Olivia- "y...y...yes" I turn to the boy "t...that is.....private..

10 Years Ago

Athan Bloodstone:  " Why are you so scared?" I ask her

First Page first
Previous Page prev