Halloween Group : Forum : Fill in the emptiness

Fill in the emptiness

10 Years Ago

Soo yeah, this place is sort of.... Dead. I guess I'm just trying to fill in this nothingness by starting a thread. And of course, introducing myself.My pen name is Kane, I write fantasy stories and play games like StarCraft 2 or LoL (Although I'm not that good). I live in Germany but am not german and speak English fluently and umm....NEXT PERSON GO!

Re: Fill in the emptiness

10 Years Ago

I am Hypnos, I am from USA and I enjoy reading, NEXT PERSON.

10 Years Ago

I'm David... I LOVE Halloween, my favorite day of the year because that's when I get to be my myself. Uhm... NEXT PERSON

10 Years Ago

My name is Simona.I write poems (mostly) and I write stories.I play video games like Mortal Combat and stuff..I'm from the US.................NEXT PERSON!

10 Years Ago

I'm Rob (CREEPER) Halloween is everyday for me. I always carry a pen a piece of paper and a hatchet, seriously go on my photos and you will see it. I have a fascination with death. I hail from Los Angeles, CA. hey you. Your turn....

10 Years Ago

Hi tis Barklight, fantasy, sci-fi and horror reader/ writer/ watcher :P  NEXT PERSON! XD

10 Years Ago

Hey, im Imagination-mage (mage or short:P) and i enjoy fantasy, action, romance (smut u might say:9), tradjedy, ect the genre is endless:/ i live in a place:3 and.....uh....s**t um NEXT PERSON!

10 Years Ago

Hi! I’m PokemonFan#1 (or Poke for short). I am a Pisces. If you don’t know their personality, Google it. I love to write stories and get too many ideas so that is why I have so many comments saying I have a lot of stories for them to read…I also like to write a lot. I love anime/manga (Pokémon + Pandora Hearts the most) I also love a lot of games like: Pokémon, Fire Emblem, Mario, Fable 2 and 3, etc. I also cosplay, but I’m a beginner. I do small sewing projects to my cosplay’s until I can become more experienced to move to larger projects. My cosplay’s I have done thus far: Oz Vessalius (Pandora Hearts), Jack Vessalius (Pandora Hearts), Harmony Alice (OC), Ninkin Everheart (OC), Crona Zay Hill (OC), Shion (No.6), and Nai (Karnival). I like to sing but I need voice lessons before putting up my Original Song up plus piano lessons so I can play it. I am an artist too. You can find me on Deviant ART (TrainerHarmony + HarmonyCosplay + PokemonFanNo-1). I have some manga’s I’ve done on there too. The ongoing one with the most pages is “Sarah in Wonderland” (on TrainerHarmony). That’s some things about me. Next person go! ^-^