I Must be EMO : Forum : ADVERTIZE Your Favorite Book/P..

ADVERTIZE Your Favorite Book/Poem/Story HERE*

12 Years Ago

Tell us the one book/poem/story in your profile that you'd like us to read the most.

The most outstanding... please don't just post your entire writing history. LoL ;-)

Mine Would Be:

Twisted Romance Song Book
(*A collection of lyrics)

Re: ADVERTIZE Your Favorite Book/Poem/Story HERE*

12 Years Ago

Spellbound. the book not the poem.

12 Years Ago

Aww I really loved Spellbound! I wish you would post a few more chapters, at least her first adventure outside of the greenhouse :-(

Thanks so much for sharing :-)

12 Years Ago

Here is one of my poems:

To Be TakenA Poem by LadyNaida
" Felt Inspired today "

To be taken in to your arms, and loved the way you doTo be loved as you take me in your arms Lost in time through the path of loveDroplets of mists falling from your skin Falling on my face, as we embrace in love's first kissIt begins to rain, thunder, and lighting displaysAs my hair is drenched in this passion fruit storm To be yours for all eternity,Over taken by the fragranced of your very essenceI give myself completely because you love me so sweetly   
Copyright 2011. All Right Reserved. 

12 Years Ago

This is the link to one of my poems which i wrote recently.
Please rate and review it in my profile =)
I really need some reviews

Death
A poem by Shahriyer Shuvo

You know, that I am coming for you. You pretend, that I do not exist. You ignore, that I cannot win. You think, that you can defeat me.   Well, you are wrong.   As time goes by, I come closer And in a moment, you will find out, I am trying to catch you. But you think that you can escape, That one day, I might be defeated And you will become ever existent.   Well, you are wrong.   My hand has finally caught you, It has caught your throat Your breath, coming fast, getting blocked And you slowly slip into darkness.   You think, as you die, that you will be happy, After doing these things in this world.   Well, you are wrong.

© 2012 Shahriyer Shuvo