Jim Hendren Review : Forum : The Boiler Room Logan Square ..

[reply] [quote]

The Boiler Room Logan Square can accommodate both with Family night dine out or group of friends night out

10 Years Ago

Jim Hendren Review: Family night dine out or group of friends night out, The Boiler Room Logan Square can accommodate both   Related articles: Jim Hendren Review: Family night dine out or group of friends night out, The Boiler Room Logan Square can accommodate both Me and my husband loved The Boiler Room since day one when we first dined there.  When we were new to Chicago we used to try new places to eat.  We were often sticker-shocked by the price of a drink at some places then we tried The Boiler Room and since then we were stuck in eating and hanging out at the same place.  Why not, the place is really cool plus the food and drinks are cheap.  You can get a shot of Jameson for $3 every night of the week! My husband and I ate here again tonight and this time we were together with our son.  Well as expected the experience was great again, excellent.  My son who is a big fun of pizza but who is saying all pizza tastes the same is now claiming The Boiler Room’s pizza now is his favorite.  I agree the pizza was really good, and the crust reminded me of that at Grimaldi's in New York City.  Thin, but still a bit chewy, just the way I love pizza!  The slices were a decent size, but not huge.  It was a solid pizza, and I like that you can order by the slice. When I got my friends to check the place out too they were as impressed as I was.  Well I was surprise as well to find out that it wasn’t overly crowded during that time.  Maybe one downside of this place is it can get crowded. But that only means that the place is really amazing that is why people go here often.  As you enter, you will be told to sit anywhere so that is what we did.   There are large picnic tables where you can sit at, which could have you sitting with strangers.  This could go both ways either good or bad.  Good because you will sure t have new found friends at the end of the day.  Bad if you are in a large group like we were and couldn’t find tables that can accommodate us while there are some small groups of people occupying larger tables but wouldn’t want to change tables leaving larger groups looking for other table instead or worse none at all. Maybe they could something about it and assist the guests maybe just to be seated where they should be according to number of heads.   
I like this place a ton and will be back for sure.  Even my husband and my son, in fact my son was asking if we could have dinner there later and of course that will be great!  The place is inexpensive!  And this weekend, me and my friends will be back for sure. Jim Hendren Review: Family night dine out or group of friends night out, The Boiler Room Logan Square can accommodate both
[reply] [quote]

Re: The Boiler Room Logan Square can accommodate both with Family night dine out or group of friends night out

10 Years Ago

Very interesting post! keep writing alike to this very good post.

you can visit at:
Related articles: