Let's Talk About Sex... : Forum : What are you attracted to?

What are you attracted to?

16 Years Ago

What about your potential chosen type of sexual partner makes your heart go pitter patter?  (Not your current partner - someone you see on the street.)

I like a nice firm arse, firstly, and deep alert eyes.  Closer up, I look at hands and feet - strong (but not muscular) hands and not too large feet.  I like to spend a lot of time with my partner's feet (if clean), so that's something I pay attention to.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I look for a warm smile, if you can make me blush with your smile I find that so sexy ; )

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

i first notice their eyes, then their smile, and lasty a quick glance at the rest of them... but i am a sucker for blue eyes... what can i say, on this one i am biased...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Smell. :)  To me there's nothing sexier than a nice smelling stranger.  Whether it's cologne, aftershave, shampoo, body spray, body wash, you name it, if it's got that classic "guy smell"--you know, ladies, THAT smell--it's an instant attraction and a tingling in my panties. ;)

After I get past that amazing smell a nice smile and snappy dress usually catches my eye.  A nice body beneath those clothes doesn't hurt either. :P

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Their smile usually gets to me. Plus there is alway a certain guy I'm attracted to for the most part, brown (or black) hair, brown eyes, and facial hair. Most of the guys I find myself attracted to fit that category.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Originally posted by R.X. Bruthur

Smell. :)  To me there's nothing sexier than a nice smelling stranger.  Whether it's cologne, aftershave, shampoo, body spray, body wash, you name it, if it's got that classic "guy smell"--you know, ladies, THAT smell--it's an instant attraction and a tingling in my panties. ;)

After I get past that amazing smell a nice smile and snappy dress usually catches my eye.  A nice body beneath those clothes doesn't hurt either. :P

Hmm ... I'm into smell, too, but I'm allergic to most colognes.  I can't wear perfume myself.  I like a nice soapy clean, but surprisingly I like the natural smell of some men after just a hint of exertion.  (Like during and after sex.)  Immediately after, before the sweat has a chance to start drying - after that, most men get a little too ripe. :-D

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

For me...it is the way he carry himself. Then his scent, followed closely by his smile. I like tall men because I'm so short. I like a man to be well built, but not perfect! He has to make eye contact with me, that is the final touch. If he paases me by after I noticed him, then I forget him...he is too into himself to know that he could of had a love connection!

P.S. I'm a sucker for both the scholarly type AND bad boy. I want a boy who is a little devilish, but smart enough to get himself out of trouble. LOL

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm with Nicole on this one, blue eyes.  Something about a man with blue eyes.  I like longish hair too.  Nice smile.