MWriters : Forum : Life, the Universe and Everyth..

Life, the Universe and Everything...

12 Years Ago

After an eon spent prostrate under the weight of the sweaty Russian, all I wanted to do was...  

Re: Life, the Universe and Everything...

12 Years Ago

be sick, but I didn't have time to be sick, I was late...

12 Years Ago

for my interpretive dance performance. I am a boy. I don't like sweaty Russians. However..

12 Years Ago

I must remove myself from this oppressive presence, this thought is at the forfront of my thoughts... this was a once in a lifetime interprative dance routine and its magnitude could affect life, the universe and everything.

12 Years Ago

My life, my universe, my everything. Defining my existence. Interpretive dance is everything I am, and without it I feel that I would have to

12 Years Ago

remove myself from this cruel world. Luckily interpretive dance is still alive and I continue to have something to live for. I hope to one day

12 Years Ago

find my father Romulus. I lost contact with him in Yugoslavia, where he left for Australia. Now, I perform every day, earning just enough to scrape by. Sufficing myself with the bare essentials, I hope that one day I will achieve the 'big break' that everyone in my profession strives to attain; the escape into the big time - a chance to find my father.