Magical Fiction : Forum : Hi!

Hi!

14 Years Ago

Hi!

I saw this group and I understand exactly what you mean about magical fiction. There are many books that I read over and over again because they comfort me and make me want to write. Sometimes all it takes to make a bad day good is to curl up on the sofa with a good book. I hope to talk to you and get to know your ideas on writing! 

Sammie

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

This seems like a really nice group. :) I am currently working on a fantasy trilogy. I completely understand what you mean about the magic. I love to open a book only to find a portal.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I'm working on a fantasy story that will probably turn into more than one book. I'm still mulling over what I want to do with it and I'm still researching. The researching is one of the most important parts of story writing but it always seems to take way too long. lol. But i'm glad to meet you.

Sammie

Re: Hi!

11 Years Ago

Hey im a new member and was looking at the groups and instantly joined this one !.... I love the mythical side of fiction about Werewolves , vampires etc etc all the books ive read on these types of characters i just jump straight into... hows the writing coming along? ive recently been published on kindle and kobo. my book is on this type of genre and uses the mythical type creatures :D so far so good ... i wish you the best of luck !! xx