Married Writers : Forum : Let's get to know each other

Let's get to know each other

17 Years Ago

My name is Jennifer, I'm 21 and I live in South Carolina. I have a daughter, Madison, who was born in December, she'll be four months old on the 20th of this month. I just recently moved to South Carolina with my husband, Jason.
I've always been an avid reader and I've been interested in writing for as long as I can remember. My biggest dream is to be a writer, to see my work published and to have people enjoy it. I love to meet new people, so if you would like to contact me, feel free. :o)

I review people's work, and would love for ya'll to do the same.If you have something that is lacking in reviews, just let me know, and I'll help you out.

:) Happy writing all!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Alyssa, 21, live in MO with husband and three year old daughter.

I work as a receptionist for a corporate office for an incentive services/travel company. My husband and I have been married for 4 years in July (19th) together for 5.5

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm Kim. I'm 25 years old and have been married for six years as of this past July. We have four children. Adel will be 6 in March, Jason will be 5 in March, Cameron will be 4 in March and Dana will be 3 in February. As you can guess there's never a dull moment around.

Anyways, I'm always attempting to write, though with the hectic things going on around here I'm not always successful.