Midnight Academy : Forum : Girl's Dorms

Girl's Dorms

10 Years Ago

If you want you can have a roommate, or not, it's up to you.

Re: Girl's Dorms

10 Years Ago

Aisling: I head into my dorm room and start to unpack my things *Wonder who my roommate is.* I muse.

10 Years Ago

Dess: Jasper left and I walked back in picking up my electric guitar. The instrument was like liquid in my fingers.

10 Years Ago

Breezy: I step into the room and see that one girl leaning up against the wall. I sigh inwardly, then enter the room and start unpacking. I spot my little dragon bracelet and smile, slipping it on. My pet dragon, Smokey, in his bracelet form. 
Rae: I enter a room and look around, then sigh and flop onto my bed, grinning at Ollie, my pet fox. 

10 Years Ago

Dess: I started playing again and smiling. This had more energy than the acoustic.

10 Years Ago

Aisling: I start setting my things on one of the desk, unpacking my notebooks and all first.

10 Years Ago

Dess: I started singing Brain Stew by Green Day really loudly.

10 Years Ago

Breezy: Once I'm done, I turn around and look at her putting notebooks away. I watch for a moment, then fiddle with Smokey. 

10 Years Ago

Dess: Enya runs over to Breezeys pet. I ended the song and rolled my shoulders.

10 Years Ago

Aisling: I turn around and jump slightly "Oh, hi, I didn't hear you come in."

10 Years Ago

Breezy: I shrug and continue fiddling with Smokey. She bursts to life and inspects the leopard, then returns to her bracelet form, finding the leopard to be no threat. I reach down and pet it. "Name's Breanne, but I go by Breezy. You?" I replied. 

10 Years Ago

Dess: Enya purrs and licks Breezy. I laugh. "Desdemona but everyone calls me Dess."

10 Years Ago

Breezy: I pick up the leopard and set her on my lap, then continue petting her. 

10 Years Ago

Dess: whenever Enya gets really happy she looses control of her powers. She started to grow in size and I chuckled. " What are you?" I asked Breezy.

10 Years Ago

(Quick Q, who's roomed with who?)

10 Years Ago

( I don't know but my char can be alone or with anyone)

10 Years Ago

(Alright, here. So, I was putting Breezy with Aisling. If you want, Astraea can go with Dess) 

10 Years Ago

((Sure I'm cool with that))

10 Years Ago

(Sounds good to me)

10 Years Ago

(( Whoo, we did it))

First Page first
Previous Page prev