Midnight Academy : Forum : Outside

Outside

10 Years Ago

Pretty much anywhere that's outside is under this category.

Re: Outside

10 Years Ago

Matt: I walked around with my hands in my pockets humming softly.

10 Years Ago

Aisling: I walk around, trying to figure out something to do.

10 Years Ago

Jasper: I get outside and see that girl again. "Hey there." I said.

10 Years Ago

Aisling: I jump slightly and look behind me to see Jasper "You people have got to stop sneaking up on me." I tell him.

10 Years Ago

Jasper. "Sorry about that." I replied, coming up beside her. "So how do ya like it here so far?"

10 Years Ago

Aisling: "Well, my roommate doesn't seem to like me very much, so pretty good." I say dryly "How are you liking it?"

10 Years Ago

Jasper, I roll my eyes. "Oh, it's just fantastic." I muttered, shaking my head.

10 Years Ago

Aisling: "That bad?" I ask

10 Years Ago

Jasper: I sigh. "Nothing to do." I replied.

10 Years Ago

Aisling: I nod "Same here." I trip and grab his arm, getting my balance, then let go, once again uncomfortable "Sorry." I apologize.

10 Years Ago

Nilakanta Moonblood: I sit in the garden studying the flowing stream and water fall in front of me.

10 Years Ago

Waters: I go over to a nearby river and jump in. The people around me look confused,but I was a dark fairy,so my clothes would dry of later.

10 Years Ago

Rae: I step outside and walk over to the girl in the water. "Well, you seem to be quite daring." I commented. Jasper: I chuckle. "No problem." I replied.

10 Years Ago

Waters: I smirk. "Daring? Nah,just brave."

10 Years Ago

Rae: I shrug. "Close enough." I comment, then jump in beside her, purposefully splashing her with water.

10 Years Ago

Waters: I laugh. You have a brother don't you?"

10 Years Ago

Rae: I shake my head. "Not that I know of." I said quietly, fingering my necklace.

10 Years Ago

Waters: "oh. I must be talking about another boy. He's sweet,I immortal,but younger than him,but still,he's sweet." I blush. Why had I just said that out loud?! "Sorry....." I mumble.

10 Years Ago

Aisling: I blush slightly "So, you're part demon, right?"

First Page first
Previous Page prev