Minneapolis 2014 Writing Group : Forum : Weekly Goal for the week of J..

Weekly Goal for the week of Jan. 13th - Jan. 19th

10 Years Ago

I met my goal for last week and managed to get a little extra done. My goal this week is to complete a draft of the lit review for the work-ethic study and to complete edits to chapters 1-3. If I meet this goal I'll be one week ahead of schedule. I hope I can get it done!

Re: Weekly Goal for the week of Jan. 13th - Jan. 19th

10 Years Ago

Great job Renee!
Here is my plan for this week: to continue writing a handful of poems or short stories, read 3 short stories from H.P. Lovecraft including The Call of Cthulhu, start brainstorming about children's books and to make three unique sketches that might fit with the best idea from the brainstorming. Here's the link for some writings from H.P. Lovecraft if you're interested.
Have a fantastic week! 

10 Years Ago

Good job ladies!

I mostly met my goals from last week. I am still working on some character development though. After talking with Tonya last night, she gave me some really good ideas for the plot, so that makes me feel better.

My goal for this week is to sketch out the plot more and start writing some more scenes.

10 Years Ago

Sorry to the lack of activity by me here.  Medical purposes makes it tricky.

10 Years Ago

Congratulations to everyone for meeting last week's goals! My goals for this week are: (1) Rewrite and edit chapter 3 of the video game book (2) Write reviews for two articles without being mean to the authors

10 Years Ago

Don't you worry one bit Michele! You have a very good excuse :) Maybe this will be a good thing for you once you have more energy, but still are kinda stuck around the house. 

I've been moving a bit slow this week (exhausted from aerial classes), but my days this weekend will be devoted to the dissertation. I'm not too worried about meeting my goal and am looking forward to being a week ahead of schedule. 

-Renee

10 Years Ago

Good job on trying to be nice, Sara ;P