Monsters : Forum : Barracks

Barracks

10 Years Ago

These are your rooms. If you want you can have a roommate!

Re: Barracks

10 Years Ago

Vertex: I walk into my room I decorated with band posters and maps and ideas for monster hunting. My stuff was already in here on my bed, basically a thin mattress raised on a wooden frame. All of the money we earned went towards gear and food, we had little left for the fine things in life.  

10 Years Ago

Esther: I walked down the hall towards my bunker and opened the door, then sighed when I saw who my roommate was. I tossed my stuff on the bed and sat down. 
Alexandria: I began to walk towards my room. I wonder who I share my room with! 

10 Years Ago

Vertex:
" Hey Esther." I said.

10 Years Ago

Talia- I walk down the hall to my room. My Slayer kit in one hand, training supplies in the other. I have my backpack on my back and two other bags filled with various clothes, journals, pictures, devices, letters, and reports strapped across my chest, hanging on either side. I open the door to my room and gently put my luggage down. I slide my sleek black kit under my bed and begin unpacking the rest.

10 Years Ago

Adamina: I step into the room I'd been assigned and stop in th doorway when I see my roommate: The kid Paradox had been playing with. I silently sigh *I don't do kids.*

10 Years Ago

Vertex: I walked into Talia's room,
" Hi just wanted to meet you! Not trying to intrude." I see all her things. " Do you need help unpacking?" I offer holding a hand out my head tilted. I wanted to be more personable this year. Also make sure everyone knows what is going on. 

10 Years Ago

Esther: I open my eyes and find Vertex gone. I sigh. Finally. Some alone time. 

10 Years Ago

Vertex: I knew Ester liked to be alone but I needed to go back in the room. I walked in silent and grabbed my throwing knives then threw right by her neck. She didn't flinch, "Nice."
(sorry it took me so long)

10 Years Ago

Esther: I kept my mouth closed. I knew she wouldn't dare hit me, so there was no reason to move. 

10 Years Ago

Talia- "its no bother, I love company feel free to make yourself comfortable." I say

10 Years Ago

Adamina: I take a breath, then walk in "Alexandria, right?" I ask the girl.

10 Years Ago

Alexandria: I look over my shoulder and smile, though a bit dossaointed it's not Esther. "Yup!" I say excitedly.

10 Years Ago

Adamina: I nod, then throw my pack on the bed with the thinner mattress. "Okay, there are three rules. One: Don't touch my stuff. Two: Don't touch my stuff. And three: Don't touch my stuff. As long as you follow those three rules, we shouldn't have any problems."

10 Years Ago

Akira: I had no idea who my roommate was walking down the hall, carrying my bags. Ryu was buzzing ahead of me more excited than me to move in. All I hoped was my roommate was not that bozo Paradox. I opened the door and walked in, coming face to face with my roommate.

10 Years Ago

Tiger-i stare blankly back at the girl who came into the room.so this ia my roomate?

10 Years Ago

Akira: I smile at Tiger cheerfully. "Hi" I say. I toss my stuff onto my bed and start to unpack. "I'm Akira and this is Ryu! Nice to meet you!"

10 Years Ago

Vertex: " More are coming in." I spoke, " Maybe you should come with me because as soon as they are unpacked I want to start training." I spoke to Esther with a slightly demanding and less asking tone, she was a good trainer with patience for people who made mistakes...I on the other hand can deal to a certain degree. This is a trait a leader shouldn't have, nor am I proud of.

10 Years Ago

Paradox: I walk into my new barrack room and see all my tech things nice and organized. Then on the other side of a dude with blonde hair.
"...And you must be Rain?" I spoke, I couldn't remember a lot from the letter Vertex showed me but he seemed like a good person.

10 Years Ago

Rainer: I smile "Yeah. You must be Paradox." I stand up from my seat on my bed and walk over to where I hear his voice. "Nice to meet you." I hold out a hand and feel him take it. I let go after a quick shake and smile "You're into technology, right?"

First Page first
Previous Page prev