Murderer : Forum : Round 1:

Round 1:

10 Years Ago

Scene: You are all on an empty street at night, walking to some place. You stop to chat to each other. (You have to talk to each other) 
DO NOT START UNTIL GROUP MESSAGE SENT! 
Winners: 
Tia Louisa 
LunarDragon 
SimpleMind 

Players: 
Tia Louisa 
LunarDragon 
SimpleMind 
Chaotic Katie 
Silent Wolf 

Murderer: Chaotic Katie. 
Protector: Silent wolf. 

Re: Round 1:

10 Years Ago

Ahm.. I received the group message.. it already started, right ?

10 Years Ago

Veanna: I walk down the road when I bump into somebody. 

10 Years Ago

Alana- NOISE! So much noise! People make so much noise! I grabbed my dagger and slipped it into my belt then grabbed my bow and headed to the roof. I was going to find out what was so important that they needed to wake me up

10 Years Ago

Era: I yawn, walking down the deserted street, hearing my footfalls echo.

10 Years Ago

Alana- I hide my bow so that it won't fall into the wrong hands then go down to the street, someone had bumped into me.

10 Years Ago

Era: I look around, I could hear other peoples feet on the crumbling road, but I couldn't see anyone.

10 Years Ago

Veanna: I look up at her and smile slightly. "Hello." I said quietly. 

10 Years Ago

Alana- "Hello", i grin. "Are you armed?" "Its dangerous for people out here nowadays, theres a murderur on the loose

10 Years Ago

Veanna: I shake my head. "Nope." I replied. "I don't need to be. People around here are normally nice." 

10 Years Ago

Alana- I smirk "Never judge a book by its cover." I tell her

10 Years Ago

Era: I hear people chatting and head toward their voices.

(Have you sent out the messages telling people if they're innocent or a murder or have the gun?)

10 Years Ago

Veanna: I smile. "Not everything you hear is true." I replied, then smile at the new person. 
(Yeah) 

10 Years Ago

Alana- I stop and turn behind me.... someone was comming. I felt the outline of my belt. I looked to the girl in front of me. "Someone is comming, better safe than sorry, you'd better run."

10 Years Ago

Veanna: I smile. "No, I don't really want to run." I said. "Plus, I want to say hello!" 

10 Years Ago

Era: I see the outline of two people and smile. "Hello!" I call.

(I didn't get a message.)

10 Years Ago

Alana- I cast a suspicious glance to where the footsteps were comming from. This is why people die, unarmed in ignorance

10 Years Ago

Lotti: It's cold out tonight, I fold my arms as a shiver runs through me. I shouldn't really be walking home this late but I missed my last bus. I try not to think about how far home is as I head off into the night...

10 Years Ago

Veanna: I smile. "Hello!" I called, going over to meet them. 
(Only the murderer and protector got a message. The rest got the group message) 

10 Years Ago

Alana- More footsteps?

First Page first
Previous Page prev