My Chemical Romance : Forum : Hi! Introductions?

Hi! Introductions?

15 Years Ago

So, hi. xD.

I'm Lingga and I, am basically the moderator and I created this group, because sadly there isn't an MCR group on here at all.

A groupd is no fun if nothing happens, so write something? please? Well at least introduce yourselves, and maybe come on here often perhaps? Heheh, xD.

Anyways, good luck and this is me talking.

I'm going to post  a new contest thing soon, so watch out for it! xD.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hi! I'm Scottie and I'm a My Chem addict. I write about them all the time! ^_^

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hello, everyone! I just recently joined Writer's Cafe, and I found this group while looking around. I have been listening for My Chem for about 5 years now. They are amazing in every way. I can't describe how much I love every member of the band. XD Hope that isn't too creepy. Either way, I hope to hear from some of you!

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

hi, sorry i never did this... i kinda forgot about this group haha. :P

anyway, name's Shoshana Sachi and I'm a massive fan, have been since Bullets. They've been an influencial band for me and every gig I've been to has been a spiritual experience hah! Seriously though, MCR has been my crutch through the dark times and I thank the band for their music :D mass respect.

I write about the guys all the time, I have a series called "HEADFIRST FOR SPONGES" that i would love it if you guys read and commented! :D

also a lotta my poetry/short stories are inspired by their lyrics.

yeah thats me and my love for MCR. peace.

Re: Hi! Introductions?

13 Years Ago

Hi! I haven't really written any stories about My Chem, but I will try! I love the group and they have helped me through ongoing hard times. <3