Mysteries of Velderoth : Forum : search and find, meet and gree..

search and find, meet and greet

10 Years Ago

Midnight sat cross legged on the mat at the back of her tent. She would usually embrace the cool gust of wind running through her jet black fur, but today she could not be comforted. She frowned as she listened to the older she-wolf in front of her, tears running down her face, soaking into her tawny brown fur.                                                           "My pup." She sobbed. "Please, you have to find him." She held the stuffed wolf toy tighter to her chest. It was caked in a thick coating of wet dirt in some places.                         "Lucius." She said softly to the warrior sanding stiffly next to her.                               Lucius looked down at her, his dark grey fur moving with the cool breeze, and blinked, pulling him from his thoughts.                                                                                      "Find Kai and Moonray and send a scouting party to find the missing pup. Silias, may we have the toy for a short moment?" She asked softly.                                                      Silias handed the soft toy to Midnight, who gave it to Lucius.                                       Lucius took the toy silently and held it to his nose. He  closed his eyes for a moment, taking in the scents. "It reeks of human." He said gruffly. "And blood." He paused for another while before speaking again. "Wolf and human." He handed the toy back to Silias.                     "My Cub." She wailed. "My poor Cub."                                                                           "Take some warriors with you as well." Midnight said to Lucius, who nodded and left the tent. "I'm very sorry, Silias." She said sympathetically to the brown wolf. "We'll find Cub, don't worry." She gestured for one of her other guardians to take Silias back to her tent.                                                                                                                                   Midnight sighed deeply and closed her eyes. Her tribe had been facing hard times recently. Scouting parties had been attacked during their patrols, murders and thefts were surfacing,  gathering had been more difficult and now wolves were going missing.                           "Are you alright?" One of her guardians asked.                                                          Midnight nodded slowly. "How long until the other tribe arrives?" She asked.                     The guardian looked through the open tent where other wolves were going about their daily business, whereas her guardians, warriors and representatives seemed to move more quickly and anxiously. She couldn't blame them. Another tribe's representatives and second in command were meant to be meeting her today to discuss the recent happenings in Velderoth. Apparently, not only the Wolf tribes were being affected.                                "It is unknown to us at this moment. Our representatives and second in command are waiting at the borders as we speak. They shouldn't be too much longer." The guardian promised.                                                                                                               Midnight nodded. "I fear something has happened to the group, with all these murders and missing wolf cases suddenly appearing. I just hope that I'm worrying over nothing." 

Re: search and find, meet and greet

10 Years Ago

Apparently, WritersCafe doesn't allow paragraphs. Please ignore the horrible set out of my posts as it is out of my control. Thanks