New England Writers : Forum : Sons of Liberty Publishing acc..

[reply] [quote]

Sons of Liberty Publishing accepting submissions

15 Years Ago

Good afternoon,

We are a new e-book (and planned expansion in 2010 to traditional form) publisher that specializes in novels with New England themes, locations and character. We're looking for two more solid novels (can be fiction or non-fiction) to publish for 2009.

I'm a writer myself so I created this company after some of the poor experiences I've had with other e-book publishers and my intent is to take things slowly and not publish too many books at one time in order to maintain focus on those works I accept.

I'm not going to promise you the world because we all know that e-books are still a small but growing form of media and none of us are probably going to get rich from one at this point. I will however work hard with you to get your book into e-print with a professional cover package and solid editing. If chosen for publication your book will be available at Mobipocket, Amazon and a number of other e-book publishers.

If you're interested in submitting and growing with us, please feel free to visit sonsoflibertypublishing.com for more info.

Thanks and good luck to all of you with your projects.