Novels & Short Stories : Forum : Need help with a title

Need help with a title

13 Years Ago

Hello, I am working on a book right now, and I need a title for it. I haven't had any success coming up with one, so I thought I could ask the opinions of the talented people of this group. Here's the basic premise of the story:
A young man named Jack spends the night at a nice hotel out in the countryside. Jack gets a room and retires for the night. Then, in the middle of the night,  he is awoken by a loud crashing noise that sounds like it came from the other end of the hallway. He goes to investigate where he meets six other guests:Grace,Hailey,Hyde,Martin,Gregory,and Matthew. They talk about how strange things have been happening in the hotel recently, they check the room the noise came from, nothing is out of the ordinary. They eventually return to their rooms and go back to sleep. The next day, the hotel is completely deserted except for the six guests and they discover that they are trapped inside the hotel.They decide to search the hotel for a way out and to find any clue as to what is going on while a strange, gray skinned man stalks them and a mysterious stranger is leaving bizarre messages for them.

Re: Need help with a title

11 Years Ago

Check in?

this post is 2 years old so you probably figured it out anyway.

10 Years Ago

I agree with eric^^ Check In sounds like a great title!

10 Years Ago

I agree. I think Check In or Check In would be perfect!