Obsessive Compulsive Writers : Forum : Hi! Let's introduce ourselves!

Hi! Let's introduce ourselves!

14 Years Ago

Hii!
I'm Ankita, 14 year old from India...
I like reading and writing very much... I can speak English, Hindi and German! My fave authors are Paulo Coelho, Christopher Paolini, Dan Brown and Stephenie meyer! I also love to listen to music and have fun with my friends!
That's all I can think of about myself...
Tell me bout yourselves too... :)

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

My name is Alicia, a girl, and uhh... I love reading/writing haha. I loveeeeeee David Archuleta, too. Crazed fangirl right here lol. Oh, and I'm short. :p

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

im john mcgrael, im 17 years old... im the first guy to respond to this thread, and im kinda scared that his is like an only girls group or something........

i love writing... which i really dont need to say since this is a writing website...
i love to read too
my favorite writers are edgar allen poe, walt whitman, robert frost, f scott fitzgerald, oscar wilde.... dan brown is pretty good, j.k. rowling.... uhhh... theres really too many to be named

i love playing music too
and listening to music
i play guitar, and piano
i write songs
and compose music

i listen to all kinds of music
heavy metal being my favorite... and even enjoy beethoven
and everything inbetween besides country
i HATE country music

uhhh..... really cant think of anything else to put on here......
im pretty cool, so come talk to me sometime and youll find out  ore

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hey! I'm Jill Quigley and I go by many different names, but I feel just Jill will suffice here. The age is 20 years, and writing is who I am. Without writing, I would most likely be a very crazed person.

I'm from Ohio, near the Cleveland area, but dont exactly live IN Cleveland. I'm also a huge sports nut, so try not to diss my teams.

When I was younger, I used to read Meg Cabot's books all the time, and she's the main one who has inspired me to write.

Some of my favorite books are:
Speak
Blood and Chocolate
To Kill a Mockingbird
the Artemis Fowl series

Well, i hope to see you guys around!

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Originally posted by John McGrael

im john mcgrael, im 17 years old... im the first guy to respond to this thread, and im kinda scared that his is like an only girls group or something........

i love writing... which i really dont need to say since this is a writing website...
i love to read too
my favorite writers are edgar allen poe, walt whitman, robert frost, f scott fitzgerald, oscar wilde.... dan brown is pretty good, j.k. rowling.... uhhh... theres really too many to be named

i love playing music too
and listening to music
i play guitar, and piano
i write songs
and compose music

i listen to all kinds of music
heavy metal being my favorite... and even enjoy beethoven
and everything inbetween besides country
i HATE country music

uhhh..... really cant think of anything else to put on here......
im pretty cool, so come talk to me sometime and youll find out  ore

A girls only group? *snorts* as if! Anyone's welcome here. =)

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

yeah, i thought so

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hi my name is Sheila Russ

I am 43 years old and I think maybe I'm to old for this group,  feel sort of out of place reading everybodies age, all 3 of my children are older than you guys. But I'm ok with being here if everyone else is, maybe we can learn from each other

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

@Sheila I'm glad your here, I personally getting tired of the same age group and would like some mixture.

Ey Lo! I shall be known here by my screen-name, Koeseki. Writing is my tool for expressing my emotions and managing my thoughts. It is what keeps me sane...for now. I am obsessed with both color and love, so they appear a lot in my writing. I'm 18, been writing since I could grasp a crayon. (I wrote a story about a leopard and a cheetah when i was three. Now that I look at it, I find it to be quite adorkable.)  I wouldn't clame any skil in writing, though I pray, through practice and the aid of peers, that I will someday hold a magic pen. Until then, I keep writing as my heart gives.
I'm a guy btw. As for my orientation, that's a story you'll have to find in my works. XP

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hi, I am Shadow666, or as my freinds call me, Itami. ^^
I'm 19
Live in Idaho

Pretty laid back and easy going, love to joke around and be open. If I know you that is, I am rather shy at times. I never have writers block. Always thinking about something way out there in the world of randomness. Always looking for something new and extraordinary. I love dark and evil themes, so that includes horror. I tend to be a little crazy and totally random, but everyone loves the one full of energy right?

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Originally posted by Shadow666

Hi, I am Shadow666, or as my freinds call me, Itami. ^^
I'm 19
Live in Idaho

Pretty laid back and easy going, love to joke around and be open. If I know you that is, I am rather shy at times. I never have writers block. Always thinking about something way out there in the world of randomness. Always looking for something new and extraordinary. I love dark and evil themes, so that includes horror. I tend to be a little crazy and totally random, but everyone loves the one full of energy right?

No writers block?! Everrr? Whoa that sounds beyond awesome lolz. So, uhh... hi Itami haha.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

my favorite writers are edgar allen poe, walt whitman, robert frost, f scott fitzgerald, oscar wilde.... dan brown is pretty good, j.k. rowling.... uhhh... 

Ditto.

I'll just add Michelle Zink, Carol Plum-Ucci, Betty Smith, and Charles Dickens (who, ironically, all my literacy teachers hated. Huh.)
SO ANYWAY...
The names Carly. I won't even say I like writing, because thats obvious. I loveee reading and need to work on writing short stories. I'm always up for a review, and I'll return the favor. I actually like country music, but also pop and stuff on the radio. I'm a fan of Debussy (yeah, I know, that's in Twilight. I'm a pre-twilight fan, I swear, though I kind of think Stephenie Meyer did a good job with the series, while I'm not a crazed fangirl) and Mozart. I don't really like the sound of a piano when I'm in a bad mood. I love guitar (even though I don't play). I like Ella Fitzgerald, Frank Sinatra, Billie Holiday, and Nat King Cole. So, yeah. Moi.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Bonjour (not really french, just like using random french words sometimes)
Yes, so my names Breannan Hepburn and I am a compulsive writer who hails from Australia.
I write every day, like everyone else in here I guess. I started writing when I was fairly young. But didnt really get into it until recently.
I am 20 yrs old, soon to be 21, a capricorn, I like random and strange, weird and wonderful things. I also like to sleep, and one day I want to change the world. Not sure what I want to change it into yet though, perhaps a giant peanut.
I love reading almost as much as I love writing. I constantly roam through local garage sales on a saturday searching for books I havent read. I'll pretty much give anything a go.
My favourite authors are; Isobelle Carmody, Stephen King, Frank Miller(yeah he does comic books, but they're still awesome) Jane Austen, and Sylvia Plath.
I am a huge movie buff, will watch anything with zombies, pretty much love the whole horror genre. Love music too, play a little bit of guitar, and piano. And I can play the saxaphone and clarinet.
Wow, this is getting long.
Right so thats pretty much a rough intro to who I am, dont want to bore you with more of my ramblings.
Peace out assorted peoples

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Originally posted by Satan's Toaster

I also like to sleep, and one day I want to change the world. Not sure what I want to change it into yet though, perhaps a giant peanut.

ROFL.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

hello. my name is annamaria. im 22 years old. i write poems of all kind. most of my poems are posted. f u wanna check them out, u can. if u like them, let me know. im afriendly person. i love writing stuff.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Originally posted by CEG

Originally posted by Satan's Toaster

I also like to sleep, and one day I want to change the world. Not sure what I want to change it into yet though, perhaps a giant peanut.

ROFL.

I was hoping someone would find my little rant somewhat humorous.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hey I'm E.A. Fielder and I have a serious addiction to writing... I know its horrible isn't? I have no shame in admitting that I am a pen and paper addict.
I should have posted this when I first joined but I was caught up in writing and now I need to do something so that my thoughts can stew... I am currently working on two short stories and a book. I just finished a story yesterday and I hope to have my next one up very soon... I do try to review as well... I like to see what others have out there. I like authors such as Dean Koontz, J.K. Rowling, Amanda Ashley, T.A. Barron, Mark Twain... and a few others I can't think of right now.... umm lets see... Most of my inspiration comes from personal experiences... I also listen to music when I write... usually Evanescence, Lacuna Coil, Staind, Seether, and of course others but I think thats enough for now...

Re: Hi! Let's introduce ourselves!

14 Years Ago

I'm Amanda.
I'm 21.
I live in Northeastern Ohio and I am COLD.