Outside and in from the colour! : Forum : Finding the Right Place.

[reply] [quote]

Finding the Right Place.

11 Years Ago

I have always wondered what it would be like to live inside a rainbow, having little fairies as friends, cute little green dragons as cars and having to look for food. Just having you and your imagination, Spreading your thoughts wide open. No Facebook, No internet just you the rainbow, animals and the wild life. Having to use leaves as toilet paper and hole in the ground at your toilet. Just imagine it using a fire to cook the fish you caught fresh from the river.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Finding the Right Place.

11 Years Ago

Where I live: On top of a rainbow What is my name: Sky My friend: Moonbean she is a fairy. My pet: I havedragon her name is Sunny :) lol 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Where I live: At the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I have golden wings and a golden colored dress and sharp, golden teeth. Very protective of gold and is not into sharing, very vicious and territorial. Name: Piece. Only friend: Leprechaun, who's name is Tuxxy. Uses Tuxxy's golden dragon for tansportation to the middle of the rainbow where the main shops and villages are.  
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Where I live: in a rainbow What is my name: Oki- Ryu  My friend: Has many My pet: I have 2 dragons Yumi (girl) and Kyo (boy)