Paperclips : Forum : Let's play a game!

Let's play a game!

7 Years Ago

we'll challenge each other with a keyword and try to make a story with it which is no more than 20 words.

Re: Let's play a game!

7 Years Ago

first word : Stars

7 Years Ago

Dark like a night sky. Mysterious, yet beautiful. Her mesmerizing pairs of eyes are like universes! (The next word: baby)

7 Years Ago

Oh god, i forgot it's star LOL I wrote about universe!! Lemme try again. She burns with the brightest flame, like stars. So high... I would have no chance to be with the Queen.

7 Years Ago

Originally posted by Usagi Chan
Oh god, i forgot it's star LOL I wrote about universe!! Lemme try again. She burns with the brightest flame, like stars. So high... I would have no chance to be with the Queen. (The word is still the same)

7 Years Ago

When I felt like we were alone in this world, she gave me a baby. Now they are my world.

7 Years Ago

next word : tears

7 Years Ago

Trembling lips, eyes full of wistfulness. He reaches out for his long lost love and burst into tears. Next word: mirror

7 Years Ago

The politician felt ashamed of seeing himself in the mirror after his child asked him what corruption was.

7 Years Ago

next word: clown

7 Years Ago

They are no longer laughing at the clown but me. And it feels ridiculous.

7 Years Ago

Hat

7 Years Ago

from hats of shame to graduation cap, the university topper told his professors. 

7 Years Ago

Hugs