Phoenix : Forum : Hello how low

[reply] [quote]

Hello how low

16 Years Ago

Welcome to this little group we'll you're all my friends that I read on regular basis.  So I guess that this makes a one place read place for myself.  Most of you all have allready met before.  Hoping that this helps people deal with the crash.  Oh one more thing before I forget.  Ah I forgot but I'll tell you all later oh well.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Oh yeah does anyone else seem like it's just a tad dishearting the fact that you get a tad more points for adding works.  But I don't know I'm not sure if I didn't read it or didn't see it.  Why don't you get more points for reviewing things as well.  I'm not saying that I really care about the points part.  But if you want to entice people it seems that you miss part of equation without the review part of it.  I know that we review things on a regular basis but still it seems little one sided not to try and keep people here by keeping them as reviewers.  There are some people that I have met that like to read.  So I have suggest this site.  And they said that they don't write.  I said that doesn't really matter.  Mostly cause if you really like to read then the reviews are that more better.  Mostly because it's by some that really loves the type that you are doing.  Kind of like the bar band that's playing a song.  And there's like 20 people there but really only like 2 maybe 3 people are really likeing.  Well it's better then noone really like it.