Poetic Justice : Forum : Introduce yourself.

[reply] [quote]

Introduce yourself.

11 Years Ago

Why not tell us something about yourself? I'll start. I'm a 12 years old with a dream of being a successful writer. I came here simply to improve, and learn from my, and others mistakes. Now, tell us about yourself, and why your here.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Introduce yourself.

11 Years Ago

Hey:) I'm 17 and dream of being a writer one day! like not just any writer but a writer that can touch people hearts, souls, and minds through her writing! so I'm here to learn, observe, and grow as a writer:) I'm looking forward to growing together guys:)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

There ya go! How about the others? Would they like to share?
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hi, I'm 14 and would love to become a really successful writer someday but unfortunately I can't have that as a priority :/ I'm here mainly cause I had an invite lol but I find this the perfect opportunity to find friends, make them memories and improve my writing skills~ :D
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Hey i'm Kee, 23, Indian. Plan on becoming a member of a creative team/story board of the gaming genre. I write poetry as a hobby, anything that helps me be creative and I like doing i'll take up as a career. Just have to wait for an opportunity. 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

My name is Sydney Keniston. 
I am 19 and don't really care if I am a successful or well known writer as long as I am good, and at least a few people really connect with what I've done. I do not believe that to be really considered a successful writer you have to sell sell sell, I think the true way to measure success in a writer is the passion with which they write and live. 
I grew up in the Northeastern U.S. near the White Mountain national forest and also not too far from the rocky coast of Maine. The freedom of the wide open mountain ranges, and the rolling ocean got into my blood at an early age. Being free to explore and travel and just go man go! is a crucial part of my writing and life. I currently live near Portland, ME and enjoy an active writer/poet community there. 
I look forward to getting to know the rest of you, and make sure to check out my other group The Late Night Cafe. 
Cheers!
SLK
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Originally posted by Katherine Enma Pineapple
Hi, I'm 14 and would love to become a really successful writer someday but unfortunately I can't have that as a priority :/ I'm here mainly cause I had an invite lol but I find this the perfect opportunity to find friends, make them memories and improve my writing skills~ :D

Why can't that be a priority? =)