Popcorn Writing : Forum : Hello

Hello

11 Years Ago

The girl stepped lightly upon the spongey crisp ground. The trees moaned in the bitter winter wing as she made her way through the graveyard, peering through the fog as if searching for a hidden item. As time passed, a sense of urgency grew, as she despratly grasped with her gaze for an invisible something. She turned around a large headstone reading the name "Teddy Hallowed". She stared at it for a second before a voice came from behind her saying, "Hello".

Re: Hello

11 Years Ago

Spinning around instantly, encompassed by the primal fear one first experiences as a child lost in the dark, the girl struck the startling stranger directly in the head with the soiled spade she carried. Gasping in sheer panic, she called out, "Michael!"

11 Years Ago

The stranger quickly clamped his hand over the terrified girls mouth. He chuckled. "my, my dear you're stronger than I expected." He constrained her flailing arms causing her to struggle violently against his grip. "Eliza?" the distant voice of micheal made her attempt of escape more desperate. She tried to scream, but it was muffled by the strangers hand. Silently, she cursed micheal for taking her to the cemetery when she'd insisted it was an awful idea.

11 Years Ago

He pulled her away from the cemetery, back to his car in the other parking lot. It didn't take him long to open the back door and throw her in before locking the door back in place. She pounded on the window while he walked around to the driver's side where he got in. Attempting to attack him, she slammed herself into the glass she didn't notices between the front seat and the back.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" she screamed.

"Scream all you like, Missy. You ain't gettin' out."

11 Years Ago

She beats against the back doors of fhe van "Michael!" She screams. "He can't hear you, sweetheart." She looks around in a panic, trying to find a way of escape. She goes over to a window that someone had left cracked. She might not be able to get out but she could scream with the best of them. Getting as close to the glass as possible she screamed at the top of her lungs, shrill and high "Michael!" She pounds on the glass desperatly "Michael!"

10 Years Ago

A tall, familiarly shaped shadow came into sight. "Eliza!" He yelled, "I'm coming!" The stranger in the front seat glared at the scene in his rear view mirror and gunned the engine. Eliza slammed against the back seat and fumbled to the floor, groaning in pain. Micheal's voice faded further and further into the distance, as did her hope.

10 Years Ago

"Where are you taking me? What do you want?" she screams at the man "Money? Information?"