Post a secret! : Forum : My secrets.

My secrets.

12 Years Ago

---Mom, I still cut and im not allways happy. ---When I look in the mirror I never feel pretty.,I just settle for what's there. ---I wish I never told anyonecthat Im bisexual beacause I feel like they all look at me differently. ---I have more freinds online than in "real life". (not being mean) ---my weight is more than my moms. (198) ---My writeing ,music,an freinds are the only reasons im alive.

Re: My secrets.

12 Years Ago

It gets better.. Just keep your head up.

12 Years Ago

cutting is...believe it or not, a phase we all go through I don't give a f**k.  I grew up in a Mormon community and 99 percent of them cut from 6-10th grade.  Releasing endorphins is not a good way to forget about the past, okay?  If you don't conquer the past and the present, your future is bleak.  I speak in general I am no genie. 

12 Years Ago

God, you're all so young. Trust me once you grow up a little more(not that I'd consider myself grown up at all :P) you'll see that life gets better. I used to be an obese(270) diabetic. I was sick every day, so much so that I had to quit conventional high shcool just a month into my first semester of freshman year. I, too, used to hate my reflection, still kinda do, but I've come to terms that you can't change who you are or what you look like. The people worth knowing in life won't care anyways. I used to cut maliciously, and have attempted to end my own life more than once.  It took a very long time to come to terms and discover who I am, and my journey isn't over yet by a long shot. it is so worth it, never give up.

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5