Progressive Work : Forum : Update: Novel Review Request.

[reply] [quote]

Update: Novel Review Request.

7 Years Ago

I was reading up on something that a person had posted as ways to produce a better begining. If anyone can, I would love for you to look through Playing Mind Games for me, as I can no longer tell if what I have writtin is any good for the first 2 chapters, and how they lead to chapter 3.
    I am second guessing the intro for all 6 characters, and may or may not remove the intro POV for Chris and Sarah but still use their point of view within the story to benefit it.
    I thought about removing the Chapter number Tags and just leave the chapter names. By doing this, I can shorten each one to give a false sense of progress which I am led to believe can sometimes be a good thing. Its a way to mark scenes instead of marking the chapters.
    Please read the three chapters and tell me if what it is works for you as a writer and a reader. Tell me if the ideas that I have just mentioned is a good idea as well. All ideas are welcome right now as I am getting very scared for Playing Mind Games, and the dangers of it as a novel for all the issues that I feel is still yet to be found.