Role Playing weirdos : Forum : Chapter 1

Chapter 1

9 Years Ago

Guys heads up i changed my name to mason

The Band of Misfits.

Chapter 1

Mason was flying to mount death on his dragon Blast zone. Mason was 19 and was a skilled wizard who could control dragons and was the master of energy. His dragon Blast zone shoots energy which Mason uses to power his weapons and armor. Mason was thinking of his quest when a troll roared at him. 

Mason was startled at who he saw. it was the troll king Falo. Falo was not easy to kill so Mason tried to avode battle. Falo grinned and threw a giant stone at Mason. His dragon was hit and went twirling to earth. His dragon was green making it look like a twirling green tornado coming from the sky. His dragon landed on the ground but moaned from the pain. Blast zones left wing had been hit hard. 

Mason knew how to talk the language of dragon. Mason whispered something to his dragon who crawled away. Mason pulled out his green glowing revolver and turned to Falo. When Mason was angry his armor turned from light green to dark green which made it more powerfull. Falo lifted a rock. Mason grinned and lifted his pistol. "i dont think so you flab of cheese balls." Mason shot the rock making it crumble on Falos head. Falo filled with rage charged at Mason. Mason's eyes widened as Falo lept towards him.

Oh and here is how the order of turns goes.

Iveltac, Coolgirl Lydie,Lorharria50, Steve, Scribbler, katieHunter, Doormandan, jemaral,

Re: Chapter 1

9 Years Ago

ok fixed 

9 Years Ago

Elaine, a 15 yr. old girl with dark brown hair and hazel eyes, had landed on the island a week before. Her pink dragon, Starburst, had gotten her wing injured while flying, and they were forced to land. They had camped in a cave along the shore. Elaine cared for Starburst's wound there. One day they heard a lot of noise. It was coming from right outside the cave. Elaine had been wrapping Starburst's wound with bandages, but stopped to see what was going on. She stood up and peeked outside the cave. She couldn't believe her eyes! There was a guy and what looked like a troll wresting on the ground. They tumbled over each other, and at one point the troll tripped the guy. The guy fell face first into the sand. Elaine couldn't help but giggle. The fight had gone on for about five minutes, and the troll and the guy eventually rolled into the water. They splashed and kicked and belly flopped. Elaine had to admit that it was hilarious! The guy eventually pinned down the troll and drowned him. To be honest, Elaine couldn't have cared less. The guy headed towards the beach and sat on the sand. Elaine walked out from her hiding place and over to him. "Hello," she said. The guy jumped, clearly surprised to see her. "I'm Elaine!" "Hello, Elaine, I'm Mason," he replied. Elaine sat beside him on the warm sand. They sat for at least an hour explaining everything that had happened to them. Elaine told Mason about Starburst and how they wounded up on the island. Mason told her about the evil troll. It was almost night fall when Elaine and Mason finished talking. Elaine started walking towards the cave. "Where are you going," Mason asked. "To the place where I've been staying for the past week." "Oh," he replied disapointed. "Don't you have somewhere to sleep," Elaine asked. "No, I just got here today." Elaine offered for Mason to stay in the cave where he would be dry and warm, but he protested. He said he's sleep just outside the cave in case any more trolls came. Elaine and Mason said their goodbyes for the night and went their seperate ways. By the time Elaine curled up next to Starburst, she was fast asleep.

9 Years Ago

When Elaine woke up, she rubbed her pink dragon's belly as the dragon slept on her side, and Starburst rumbled comfortably. Elaine stood up and checked Starburst's wing. It was almost healed.  She stepped outside and found Mason gone.
"Mason? Where are you?" Elaine called as she searched the beach with her eyes.
Elaine heard rustling in a bush near her, and turned around. 
"Hello? Whos there? Mason?" Elaine asked.
She approached it gingerly. There was no reply. A head with red hair and brown eyes peeked out.
"Oh, hi there! The name's Dan." The embarrassed 17 year old boy said as he stood up from the bush.
"Hello, my name's Elaine. Just one question, why were you behind that bush?" Elaine said as she narrowed her eyes quizzically. Dan had aviation goggles on his head, and a sapphire colored scarf around his neck, though it wasn't cold and there was no wind and dust in the peaceful air.
Dan blushed and said, "I had heard some talking, because I live here on Zevatile and I was exploring, and I couldn't see who it was, so I decided to investigate now."
Elaine nodded and looked around again for Mason. 
"Uh huh. Listen, can you help me find a boy who has - Oh there he is!" Elaine exclaimed as she spotted a bright green dragon who had unmistakably Mason on its back.
"Come on." Elaine motioned with her hand for Dan to follow her. "Lets go!"

9 Years Ago

Elaine and Dan made their way over the sandy beach, angling towards the vibrant green dragon. Mason was indeed sitting on its back, looking off into the distance with a small frown creasing his face. It took a moment for him to sense the others' presence; even when he did he continued to stare at the horizon as though it had done him great personal wrong.
"Mason?" Elaine tipped her head back until her neck was bending at an uncomfortable angle, and even then she still had trouble getting a good look at his face. "What are you doing?"
Dan mimicked Elaine so enthusiastically that he threw himself backwards and landed on the soft sand. He breathed in deeply. "There's been a troll here."
"We know," Elaine was still watching Mason. "What are you doing?" She asked again, a little more forcefully.
Mason finally tore his eyes away from whatever he'd been looking at. "I ask myself that a lot," he said. "There's something I need to do...I'm just not sure if I can...."
Dan scrambled to his feet. "What?"
Looking grim, Mason replied, "I need to save the world."

9 Years Ago

A blanket of  silence fell over the group as Mason said this.  After about a minute, Dan finally shattered it, "Oh....you do now?  Well... what from?"  It was crystal clear that the red haired boy wasn't all that sure what Mason was talking about.  Realizing that neither Elaine nor Dan could see what he was observing from ground level, the 19 year old beckoned for them to join him on Blast Zone's back. 
Wanting to know what Mason was talking about, but intimidated by his titanic, green dragon, the two teens slowly climbed to the top of the fire breathing creature.  Once they were both on, Mason pointed in the direction he was currently looking and gave Dan's question a very concise answer, "That".  The two younger youths followed his finger, and finally realized, with absolute shock, what "that" was.
"Oh..."  Elaine said after a few seconds, not at all believing what she was seeing, "..that can't be good".

9 Years Ago

:p good ending Dan now i have to come up with what there lokking at. Lol how about a giant hamburger or a nacho dip volcano. :p rolf just made things corkey. 

9 Years Ago

Across the great sea of Tenebris an unworldly blue light envelops the entire horizon and smack right in the middle of it the impossible seems to be unfolding... 6 pillars of what seems to be pillars of pure energy are visible in the continent across the great sea each pillar seems to be infinitely stretching upward tearing the skies in its wake. The 6 pillars are surrounding what seems to be a mini black hole suspended mid air..

Blast screeches at the horizon and attempts to raise his upper body

" Be still my friend I am with you " As Mason calms his draconic friend

" I hear you big guy that thing is giving me the chills too " As Dan pats Blast's back as he nervously but promptly gets down to solid ground

" What is that... I have never seen anything like that.. It feels unnatural. " As Elaine continues to stare at the event

" Interesting both of you can sense it too albeit your perception seems unfocused but still that means just like me magic flows in both your veins as well "

" I sense chaos magic at play.. But somehow it feels different from the ones I've encountered before.. It feels rawer... older.. and much much more stronger" As Mason attempts to enlighten the other two.

" I'm sure that wasn't there yesterday.. or was it? Oh crap!!!! did I oversleep again? I am so dead the chief is gonna skin me alive this time for sure..." Dan starts mumbling question to himself looking more worried and confused as each question goes unanswered.

" Snap out of it !!! " Elaine interrupts Dan " why would you think you overslept so much that you skipped and entire day? "

" It wouldn't be the first time " Dan retorts

" what!?... how!?.. SERIOUSLY!!!! " Elaine surprisingly exclaims

Mason drowns Dan and Elaines voices as he turns his gaze back to the horizon and across the great sea of Tenebris. He strains his scrying magic past its boundaries his eyes narrow and he feels his mouth and throat go dry for among the three of them It was only him who knew how dire the situation really was. The thing across the great sea whatever IT is... is dangerous and what worries him is aside from the irregular chaos magic he sensed, he felt something else masked behind the magic hes not sure what.. It was just but an instant perhaps no longer than the smallest fraction of a second his scrying pierced through the thick chaos like magic veil and for a moment his consciousness touched what was probably the smallest of essences.. no simply a residue of that essence and in that instant an explosion of primal chaos magic hit him he was barely able to raise his defenses in the nick of time but still the magic was so strong that it shattered his defenses in an instant and created magical shock waves so strong it sent him flying a good 30 meters backwards from the back of his dragon breaking his right arm and 3 ribs and cracked a couple more. Blast his majestic companion was pushed down by the wave a good 10 meters down into the ground buried in the sand. while dan and elain who were still arguing about whether or not one can oversleep an entire days worth was even possible were standing a good 15 meters from both blast and mason when the shockwave hit and even with that distance they were still thrown about wildly together with everything else in a 50 meter radius from the point were mason and blast was located in that beach. Dan was flung face first to a nearby rock formation while elaine whose dragon leaped into action to shield her from the maelstrom and so she avoided Dans fate but nevertheless it was not enough to shield her completely as a small broken wood debri from one of the surrounding trees pierced her right shoulder.

" What in the 9 hells was that?!!! " Elaine as she painfully staggers to her feet debri still stuck on her shoulder

" Did anybody get a good look on the goddamned unholy bronto that ran us over?!! " Dan who as it turns out nimble and agile enough or perhaps devilishly lucky enough was able to avoid major injury though bloodied Dan only suffered bruises and multiple flesh wounds 

" A joke at a time like this !?! " elain groans

Mason with body battered and broken lay in the sand unable to move besides from the uncontrollable shivering of his entire being. It was not injuries that was rendering him immobile. It was fear.. A paralyzing fear so strong that it was as if his entire body was drained of the very life force that kept is together.. In the instance that his consciousness touched the residue he was exposed to the thing that caused this level of fear. What he felt was simply an echo of the creatures desire... A desire to feast.. a desire to consume.. a desire to devour all that is... hunger... raw hunger.. ancient unyielding insatiable hunger.. and above all what gripped his heart was he also felt it... for every passing second... little by little... It was growing 

9 Years Ago

ok Jamaral i liked it. but we are trying to keep it clean. the only thing wrong in there was a cussword but its fine. just dont go putting the worst one's in there.

Ok i will write my chapter later today and post it tonight hopfully.

9 Years Ago

Copy that

9 Years Ago

Mason tried to get out of the sand but he couldn’t due to his broken arm. Blast Zone was soon digging his master out. By the time Mason was on Blast Zones back Dan had already been dug up by Elaine’s dragon Starburst. Mason mounted his dragon. He tied something around him then attached it to his dragon. 
He didn’t want to fall off. Dan got on Starburst with Elaine. Blast Zone took off and headed the direction away from the magical tornado thing. Starburst followed Blast Zone. Elaine hollered over the wind.
“Hey Mason where are we headed?”
Mason pointed towards a giant mountain.
“To mount doom?”
Mason nodded.
They rode for a long time while the evil behind them grew. Mount doom was a far way’s off and it would take them several days to get there. They found a clearing and spent the night there. 
They woke up only to find out that the clearing belonged to the annoying fairies of the north.

9 Years Ago

Skip my turn, I'm really busy... Sorry:(

9 Years Ago

A fairy tugged Mason's ear and used her blue wings to try and pull Mason up. The fairies were fascinated with the humans. A couple of fairies used their wands to transform into birds and started pecking at Blast Zone's and Starburst's backs. They were clearly more interested in the humans as the fairies went and poked and pulled and pinched Dan's, Elaine's, and Mason's legs, ears, face, and arms, but they were interested in the dragons too.
"Ugh! Get away stup-" Mason didn't say stupid so the fairies wouldn't turn him into something, as the fairies all had green, yellow, purple, or blue wands and a few useful nature spells. 
"Get away, fairies! STOP!" Elaine said. Starburst and Blast Zone bellowed in frustration as they couldn't shake off the birds.
Finally, they reasoned with the fairies and the fairies stopped touching them, though they were all, including the dragons, exhausted from trying to fight off the mini humans. So they decided to take a nap, again. With the nature fairies (there were only nature fairies in the north, fire fairies in the south, water fairies in the east, and wind fairies in the west,) not occupied, they started the annoying talking! 
"Like, did you sense that, like, outburst of dark chaos energy?" A fairy with extra small dark blue jeans and yellow shirt with 2 holes in the back for beautiful, sparkly, turquoise wings, shaped like a dragonfly's wings said.
"Like, yeah!" A fairy said with the same outfit except a green shirt and blue wings. "We haven't sensed that in years!" 
"Yeah!" Chorused some of the other fairies.
"Please stop talking!" Elaine said, trying to control herself from saying some creative cursing that was straining to come out of her mouth and call the fairies those words. As usual, the fairies ignored her and continued a string, not even a string, a rope, of high pitched, and endless, and annoying talking.
As Elaine curled up on a patch of wet, dewey, grass, and Mason and Dan did the same, she mouthed, "These fairies are so ANNOYING!!!!" 
Mason and Dan nodded in agreement, though Dan had no reason too. His scarf came in handy at that moment. Dan loosened his scarf to make it wide enough for him to push it over his chin, but didn't untie it, and he pushed it up until it was over his ears, then tightened it again. He, needless to say, couldn't hear the fairies' chatter. He started snoring softly, and Mason and Elaine, and even Starburst and Blast Zone growled, grumbled at the same time,
"Lucky!"

9 Years Ago

Eventually, however, even the lightest sleepers were able to get some much needed rest. They all awoke as the sun was dipping back down into the west, its fiery hues painting the sky a delicate golden-red. For a moment, the group forgot the danger they were facing to enjoy the beauty of a sunset
"Like," a fairy twitched her head so that her hair swung out of her face, "there's an army of trolls coming this way."
Another fairy giggled and smirked at Elaine. "Friends of yours?"
Elaine scowled. "Why you little -"
"How far away are they?" Mason leapt to his feet and began nudging Blast Zone in an attempt - an utterly useless one - to wake him up. The dragon let out a yawn that sent several fairies somersaulting backwards in the air; they cried out in agony as their hair was messed up.

9 Years Ago

Sorry guys, I've been sort of busy the last few days, just skip over me this time

9 Years Ago

The ground rumbled at the march of the horde of trolls. Enraged due to the murder of their leader they were out for blood destroying anything in their path. There were at least give or take fifty trolls on the rampage being led by Falo's son Galo Frogbreath. Galo was at least twice the size of a regular troll and even larger compared to his late father.

Mason woke his companions and as the rumbling began to get louder the fairies scattered to all directions like the wind

"Good luck to you hope you survive the night" one of the fairies jokingly shouted as she seemed to disappear in the shadows of the night

" what's going on ? " muttered a half asleep Dan

" Earthquake!?" a clearly suprised Elaine

" Be at the ready!! Trolls will be upon us soon !!! "

Mason knew that even without their injuries to go up against a 50 strong horde of trolls was insane. Given the clearing and the proximity of the trolls there was no place to hide nor enough time to run. There was no other choice but to stand and fight and so all three of them readied their weapons and steeled their resolve to face the onslaught that approached.

The group got into the best formation they could muster in the short span of time as the trolls came in to view and doubled their already aggressive charge.

As the trolls approached at 30 meters the ground shook so hard that all 3 of them as well as the trolls were thrown off balance. An in front of the group the ground split and a massive beast emerged. The beast was huge at least twice as large as blast and on top of it sat a man wearing full armor and wielding a war mace and tower shield that seemed to be made of stone.

" On your feet fleshlings!! Your bravery is admirable you choose to stand and fight in the face of these abominations of nature. Steel your hearts and stand firm. For on this night the son of gaia stands with you!!! " Bellowed the strange atop the massive beast. 

9 Years Ago

jsut to make everyone on the same page the stanger is my char " Jeff Stoneheart " pls refer to the profiles for the description 

P.S. sorry took quite sometime for me to make this been busy with work lately

9 Years Ago

Skip me dont have time and im swamped.

9 Years Ago

Skip me too.. Sorry guys!

9 Years Ago

hi guys

uhmm there has been a lot of skipped turns lately.. I understand that each one of us have other things we need to deal with outside the site.  Remember that its the same situation for everyone else

I would just like to propose that there be no skips since in my opinion what makes this activity awesome is the fact there are a lot of us working on it and the difference in our writing style gives the unpredictability factor to the flow.. Anyways this is not race when its your turn we should not rush ourselves or feel pressured to write take all the time you need anyway its not like were trying to meet a deadline or anything..

This is just my opinion of course... what do you think?

First Page first
Previous Page prev