Shadows : Forum : Chapter one and chapter 2

Chapter one and chapter 2

8 Years Ago

Chapter one
Darkness                                      
I am just waiting and waiting to see my daughter. I can’t wait till she is born. Because when she is born, I will kill her mother because I hate her and for another reason. My parents made me take her as a wife just to get revenge on her parents that are dead because they gave their lives protecting her from Darkness when she was 18 years old. Let me just say that my child will  grow up without a mother just as I was told to do my my father. My father told me that when I go to have a child, that I should kill my wife because once she( my wife) is dead, the world will fall into a death like world. The death like world is the one that my parents have been trying to get for years. My parents knew if they could find out the right one, the one in my wife’s family, and kill that one, they could finally get the death world that they have been brought up to get. It was my parents’ mission to get the death world and have the world remain that way forever. They finally found the right one and that right one was not yet grown up. The one had to marry someone in my family and then have a child with her. The only moment that the one could be killed is after that one had a child, then the one could be killed because that is the moment that the one was at the weakest moment and could be killed forever. So my parents decide that I will  become the husband of the one. And when the one has a child, I am to kill her. And so I said I would but something happened that my parents and I did not expect. No one expected it to happen. You might ask what happened and I will tell you what it is. I fell in love with the one when I first saw her. And she fell in love with me. She was in love until she learned of the mission and screamed at me and said that I was a monster and that I never really loved her at all. She said that I married her only to gain her trust and to make her give birth to a child. And to kill her right after she did give birth to a child. Then she ran from my parents’ house. I was so shocked at what she said that it made me hate myself and my parents. I hated my parents for what they were making me do. I hated myself for saying that I would do it. I hated that what she said was true, that I was a monster. I thought that I was a monster and that my parents, both my mother and my father, were monsters. I was in a family of monsters. I had no idea where she when and where she was. But I knew what I was going to do. I was going to go talk to my parents and tell them what she said. I was also going to tell them that they are monsters. I turned around and saw my parents right behind me. They said they heard everything and go head and say what you want to us. I screamed at them saying that they were monsters. They just said that they knew and that I was to because of what family I was born to and what I was. They told me that I was all of the darkness of the dead world. The death world is true home. That we came from the death world and that sis the mission of everyone from the death world to see it come again and stay this time. (darkness’s parents) You(darkness) this to be true.  (Darkness)What do you want me to do now, mother and father? Because your will is my duty to do.

Chapter 2
Lilly Darkness
(Lilly) I didn’t know where to go, Shadowfax. What happened has made everything so, so, it is hard to say. Thank you for letting me come here. (Shadowfax) What happened? (Lilly) I found out that your brother never really loved me, that he only married me to kill me after I had a child. That  your brother and your parents are monsters. That he only married me to gain my trust. I hate him. I wish I had never married him at all. He is the most cruel person that I have ever met in my life and I have met some really mean people in my life. (Shadowfax) I am sorry. (lilly) For what? (Shadowfax) That I did not warn you of what my brother and my parents are like, can you ever forgive me? (Lilly) Yes, I can. (Shadowfax) How can you forgive a person that is from a family of monsters and that did not warn you about that family? (Lilly) Because you are the other half of the true one. I am one half of the true one but there is the other  half and that is you. (Shadowfax) What do you mean? (Lilly) There are two true ones, let me tell you a story about the first true ones ever. Long ago, back  before some were ever born. My parents were the ones, and they faced the great evil. Your parents are older than they seem, and my parents are older than they seem too. I am older than I seem. Your parents are the opposite of my parents. Our parents have been fighting each other for their whole lives. When we were born, and many years later, we met.(Shadowfax) What happened? (Lilly)  We were in battle and we ended up fighting. We both knocked each other on to the ground and that is when it happened. ( Shadowfax)  When what happened? ( Lilly) You remembered our past lives together and kissed me on the lips in the middle of a battle. You said and I quote “ It feels like it has been ages sense I have held you in my arms, my true love of my lifetimes.” (Shadowfax) What did I mean by “my true love of my lifetimes” (Lilly) We are soulmates and if you need time to figure out what I mean, I will leave…….(Shadowfax remembers all of his past lives with her and then kisses her on the lips while she is talking) (Lilly) Thinking: He remembers everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Shadowfax) I heard that. (Lilly) Heard what? (Shadowfax) Your thought. Nice thought, and you are right, I do remember everything. (Lilly) Just shut up, and come here.