Skittles & Sniffles : Forum : Almost Lovers, With the Except..

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Sam
[reply] [quote]

Almost Lovers, With the Exception of... Everything Else

10 Years Ago

I place the key in the door and Trevor put his hand on my back. 
"I can't believe we're gonna 'hang out'!"
"Excited much?"
"Right, sorry. Uh, I'm gonna be with my girl 'hanging out' and stuff."
I laugh and open the door. Hang out is the term Trevor and I have as a code word for our first time doing it... together. He's been really patient and I think that it would be a good time to reward him.  We walk inside and I look on the counter to see a note from my mom and dad. 

Sweetie,
Me and your father are out of town for the week. Business trip stuff, and he needs me to support him. Be back soon! 
Love,
Mom

I sigh and put the note in the draw by the sink, then turn back to Trevor.
"Come on, lets watch tv." I say.
I bring Trevor into my room and we lay on my bed. He puts his arms around my waist and kisses my forehead. 
"I love us." he says.
"Really?"
"More than ever, but not more than I love you Atlantis."
I look up at him and he smirks at me. I take the remote and turn off the tv. I toss it on the floor and I lean towards him.
"I love you too, Trev."
He smiles and I kiss him. Our kiss grows stronger and Trevor ends up on top of me. He slips off his shirt and kisses me again. His tongue nudges my mouth to slowly open to meet mine. I can't believe I'm going to do this... again. While we're kissing, my bedroom  door barges open. Trevor and I separate extremely quick to find Jill, Dani, Peyton, and Jennifer standing in front of us.
"What are you guys doing?" I ask frantically.
"We wanted to see if you were okay but looks like Trevor has that under control." Dani says.
"Well I had that under control. Peyton, what are you doing here? I told you I was gonna be with Atlantis today."
"That's exactly why I came, I wanted to hang out to!"
I roll my eyes and look at Jennifer and ask,
"What's with you.. Why are you here?"
"I don't really know. I had nothing better to do so I figured, why not bother you?"
"That's a new one." I mutter to myself.
"It is.. So what was going on here?" she asks while pointing to me and Trevor.
"Well, we were gonna-" Trevor exclaims but he gets cut off by Jill.
"Have their first time!" she blurts out.
"First time?" Peyton asks while srunching his nose.
"They were going to have sex stupid." Dani corrects.
"We'd prefer to use the term 'hanging out'." I say.
Peyton's eyes widen, Dani and Jill smile, and Jennifer looks like she's gonna barf.
"That's disgusting, why would you ever want to do that when you could have someone better?" Jennifer asks.
"Says the girl with no boyfriend." I scoff.
She rolls her eyes and I look at Peyton. He looks like he wants to explode. 
"Uh, Atlantis can I talk to you?" he asks.
"Sure,"
"In private,"
"Right."
I get up and follow Peyton out of the room. When we're fully out of sight, he turns towards me.
"So, you want to have sex with Trevor huh?"
"Yeah, I mean he's really sweet."
"Uh huh,"
"He thinks I'm amazing,"
"Keep going,"
"He understands me,"
"Yeah,"
"For one thing he didn't use me."
"Mhm,"
"And he truly loves me deeply and fully."
"Now, why does he want to?"
"Um, I don't know. Isn't that just for him to know?"
"No, whenever to partners are engaging in 'intense' contact with each other, they both need to know the reasons why they want to."
"Okay..."
"From both points of view."
Are you kidding me right now?
"Peyton, what are you getting at?"
"Oh maybe you two need to know the reasons for your feelings on this subject so you feel comfortable."
"Seriously?"
"Yes, or maybe we all can put input on this topic."
I run a hand through my hair and glare at Peyton. Is it me or has guy this been watching too much Dr. Phil? He probably has, he can't get over me being happy.
"Peyton, no. I don't know what you're blabbering about, and I don't know why but what I do know is that, you are going crazy."
"Am I?"
"Yes, I'm gonna go back now."
I walk back to my room and see a whole guru scene instead of my room set up. Why was I cursed with friends like this??
"We've been waiting for you Atlantis." Dani says in a deep and unnatural voice.
What.. The.. Actual.. Hell.