Sylien House Of Night : Forum : Welcome to Sylien House of Nig..

Welcome to Sylien House of Night.

10 Years Ago

Merry meet fledglings and vampyres, I am the high priestess of this house of night, Luna. I have an affinity for all five elements, true sight, reading minds, make things move with my mind, and death. My familiar is a snow leopard looking kitten named Ayasha, a straight tom cat (black with green eyes) girl. Which is the Cheyenne, a native tribe, name for little one. I am both a red and blue vampyr, the colored in moons mirror each other, red on the left with its back to blue on the right whose back is also to it, on my forehead and the design assends down the rest of my body, consuming basically all of my body. My consort and mate is the WhitePrince3_17. I will gladly assist you and will happily take fledglings under my wings and become their mentor. Also I am looking for someone to be my high priestess in training who will also reside as leader of the dark daughters and sons. If you ever need me, my room is located in the north wing of the teachers' dorm, top floor, room 812, or in my classroom, room 1012. I teach Vampyr Psychology and Familiar training/ history

Re: Welcome to Sylien House of Night.

10 Years Ago

Merry Met, priestess Luna. I am Calix Goodnight head of your sons of erubis warriors and sword master at our house of night I hold classes and training for new warriors in the building beside of nyx's temple. As a fully grown wolf of nyx I covet the normal filled in full moon symbol in purple in the middle of my forehead ( normal to wolves of nyx) accented by two swords clashing on each side. I have an affinity for the mind, reading it as well as implanting or taking away thoughts or feelings. At this moment I have not been chosen by a cat. I could also be named tracker for any new comming wolves of nyx. Welcome all to our house of night, let the goddess lead us all.

10 Years Ago

Ralston, I have an affinity with wolves and fire. My familiar in a bengal cat called Tyger. I am happy to assist in any way I can.

10 Years Ago

My name's Joey *yawn*, but you already knew that. Or, the High Priestess or whatever knows it. I've been transferred here from that freaky-a*s HON in Oklahoma over run with reds.
Hope there's some hot chicks here to hit up.

10 Years Ago

Joey, I ask you behave. You are a fourth former so you are expected to be an example. Please do not let me down. And your affinity, Joey?

10 Years Ago

I'd like to join but I was wondering if anyone could gives me some guidelines or something for joining.

10 Years Ago

Its simple actually I need to know if your a fledgling or an instructor and I need to know what type of vampy or fledgling you are ie red or blue If your an instructor or warrior I need to know your affinity same thing if your 4th former or higher