Talkers... : Forum : What's your favorite State, or..

[reply] [quote]

What's your favorite State, or Country?

13 Years Ago

In my work, I've traveled across much of the United States and been through every state of the lower 48 except Maine. There are things about each state that are appealing and things that are not. I would love to hear which state is your favorite and why?   My Favorite State during the summer is Oregon. I like it for it's diverse landscapes and many outdoor activities that can be done. From a day at a rocky beach on the coast to hiking along rivers that flow from the Cascade mountains.   
[reply] [quote]

Re: What's your favorite State, or Country?

13 Years Ago

I have driven cross-country twice and have moved twelve times, but if I had to pick one that was the best... I think I would choose Washington state. I was born there so that's a bonus. :D
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

I may just be biased here, but my favorite state is probably Maine. I've lived many places in the US, from California to Florida to Massachusetts, and I can remember so many lovely times I had in Maine with my family, climbing mountains and visiting my old relatives. I guess it's just a combinations of many happy memories and beautiful scenery that makes Maine my choice. Although, Louisiana comes in close second just for New Orleans, which is a city I really enjoy.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Hoh my gosh. Such a question..
Well I grew up in California. So it ties with Oregon for my favorite state. I love rain, and trees, and mountains and whatnot. It all makes me super happy.
And then my favorite country? Well I grew up in America, but live in the Czech Republic. I also love England. And Hungary. c:

I think I'll go with the Czech Republic though. Prague is amazing. c: