Teens writing for fun 13-19 : Forum : What Kind of Genre do you Writ..

What Kind of Genre do you Write?

12 Years Ago

Hi everyone. I'm new to this group, obviously, but also to this website and, if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to get to know someone. So what kind of genre's do you guys like to write? I usually write fantasy, sci-fi, or fiction.

Re: What Kind of Genre do you Write?

12 Years Ago

I really want to write fantasy, but right now all my stories center around fiction and super-natural. I really like writing fanfic though, though that's mostly just for fun.

12 Years Ago

love poems but i love fantasy !:)

12 Years Ago

I write a huge range of writing genres. My poems are Romance, Friendship, Dark, Reality Situations, Humor, Random, etc. My books are fiction, fantasy, sci-fi, romance, action, adventure, and mystery. Mostly I have my books and poems combined in all of these genres. XD

12 Years Ago

ALL GENRES. Except sci-fye.

12 Years Ago

I love writing about super-naturals , fiction , fantasy. Any genre really but those are my fave three to write about.

12 Years Ago

i usually write Fiction. but sometimes i write Fantasy.

12 Years Ago

hehe ^^ I love writing poetry...but thats probably for the reason of not enough interest in writing a novel long enough to finish it! I like thrillers, supernatural, fantasy, mysteries and fiction. What fun is nonfiction? We get enough of that everyday! Unless its like something REALLY interesting...in that case its fun to read =P

12 Years Ago

fiction and fantsy is the bomb but poety is cool to

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by 1lou
fiction and fantsy is the bomb but poety is cool to

Same here. Poetry is something I recently got into, but fantasy and fiction are my main genres