The College Brew : Forum : College Blooper Reel

College Blooper Reel

9 Years Ago

I notice there wasn't a thread specifically for those embarrassing moments at college so...tada!

Re: College Blooper Reel

9 Years Ago

My third day in English we were divided into essay groups. We were told to exchange information with the other people in our groups but to be careful in what we share because some of these people could be psychopaths "like Ryan Reynolds in his new movie where his cat talks to him and his dog talks to him and the severed head of his girlfriend that he keeps in his fridge talks to him."

I was going to make a joke about Ryan Reynolds being crazy in reality. I was going to say 'sounds like a biography' but it came out as "sounds like an autobiography." Everyone looked at me and I slid down in my seat and turned red and said "of him, not me, I swear." Luckily the teacher was laughing really hard but I'm pretty sure the rest of class thinks I have a body in my trunk now.

9 Years Ago

Awesome thanks for sharing! I've got one. At my school, we have an orientation week that is required. On the second day of this we went to a summer camp and did a variety of activities. After a series of group games, we did a trust fall then climbed a 13 foot wall with only the help of our group members and a helmet. In another game we had to be blindfolded and a teammate had to give us directions. If we stepped on any object our professors got to squirt water guns at us. I started listening to another persons directions instead of my teammates and i'm pretty sure i stepped on every obstacle at least twice because i was soaked by the time it was all over. I have waaaaayyyy more stories about this day so feel free to message me if you want another one of these funny posts. 

8 Years Ago

Last day of spring semester, acquaintances and I are all sitting in the student center hanging out. 
Guy's girlfriend calls and he hangs up freaking out. 
We asked what was wrong with him. 
He said "she said she went to the doctor and then started saying a 'p' word." 
Pointing out to him he's too stupid to have a kid commenced. 
His girlfriend calls back, he freaks out and says he doesn't wanna answer.
Good Guy Kaiju to the rescue.
I offer to answer it and talk to her.
He says no.
Take phone anyways.
Hit answer.
"County morgue."
Poor girl on other end stammers "h-hello?"
"County morgue, you kill 'em we chill 'em."
"Who is this?" starts crying.
"Dxxxxx County Morgue. Are you calling for Mr. Johnson?"
"No? I'm sorry."
"Oh."
"Yeah."
"So who are you?"
Girl gets angry "Who is this?!"
"I think you have the wrong number." I hang up.
Guy is sitting across the table from me stone-faced.
Everyone else starts laughing and asking if I seriously just did that.
"Yes. Yes I did."
Guy looks at me and says "remind me to name my kid after you."

Luckily they aren't really procreating because he didn't hear her right. She had strep. But be thee warned, do not let me make serious calls for you.