The Spiritual Woman : Forum : passing of a member

[reply] [quote]

passing of a member

13 Years Ago

A few months ago, AK wrote the post below and asked if he could join the SWG, as he had such respect for women. I of course allowed him. I read his writing, and had planned to feautre him and his work in November. He left the group for reasons unknown this month. I was going to write and ask him if he had a specific reason. He was on my mind a lot last week for someone I had communicated with only a few times by blog post.   I just learned this morning that AK (Dale Morris) and his wife both drowned in a tragic accident in New Hampshire this weekend. From what I could gather on his profile, he was an adventurous and deeply spiritual man, and lived a full and true life. I can honestly say he will be missed greatly on the Cafe, and I cannot imagine the effect the loss of someone like him will have on his and his wife's families.    Emily Burns has information on her blog for sending notes to his family. If you knew him, please consider sending a note of condolence or support along.   Rachael  
[reply] [quote]

Re: passing of a member

13 Years Ago

thank you for featuring Dale, he was never read enough while he was alive, his words were truly worthy