The Writers' Coffeehouse : Forum : Would love some friends

Would love some friends

7 Years Ago

Hey everyone! 

My name is Macy, and I will be honest, I am a terrible writer. That being said, I love to write, and I think with enough practice I could be halfway decent. I am really slow to post updates because I hardly ever have free time, but I've been working on a new short story, that I'm really excited about. I really hope to get some feedback in the future. I would also love to talk to people who are good at writing and have been doing it for a long time. Maybe they could give me advice or they could even help me flesh out my ideas for my writing. 

If you would like, go ahead and add me. I'll add anyone. If not, hopefully we'll meet again on here in the future. No pressure.

See ya! 

Re: Would love some friends

7 Years Ago

Welcome! I took you up on the friend request since I have so few friends here and am new to the community. I've had a wonderful experience so far. It's a great place to post writing and get feedback from it. People are generally very helpful and together we can work to improve our writing!

Looking forward to connecting with you and reading some of your work! Stay strong and keep at it. Read a lot and write a lot!

- Ethan