Underground Writers Network : Forum : MOST POPULAR BOOKS OF 2016 bib..

MOST POPULAR BOOKS OF 2016 bibliophiles MUST READ

7 Years Ago

any suggestion? list it below....thx

Re: MOST POPULAR BOOKS OF 2016 bibliophiles MUST READ

7 Years Ago

Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch

Recommended Download Link 

ABOUT THE BOOK
Lina is spending the summer in Tuscany, but she isn’t in the mood for Italy’s famous sunshine and fairy-tale landscape. She’s only there because it was her mother’s dying wish that she get to know her father. But what kind of father isn’t around for sixteen years? All Lina wants to do is get back home.

But then Lina is given a journal that her mom had kept when she lived in Italy. Suddenly Lina’s uncovering a magical world of secret romances, art, and hidden bakeries. A world that inspires Lina, along with the ever-so-charming Ren, to follow in her mother’s footsteps and unearth a secret that has been kept from Lina for far too long. It’s a secret that will change everything she knew about her mother, her father—and even herself.

People come to Italy for love and gelato, someone tells her, but sometimes they discover much more..

Title : Love & Gelato 
Edition Language : English 
ISBN : 1481432540 
Format Type : Hardcover and Ebook
Number of Pages : 390 
Publication Year : 2016 

REVIEW
Karen, (Top 25 Book Reviewers, FORBES)
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Jenna Evans Welch for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Jenna Evans Welch book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
Initially I tried hard to get this lovely book online, Some of my friends sent me several links where I could download this book easily. One of the link works, I found the site and I enjoyed reading it. 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Jenna Evans Welch wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Love & Gelato here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.
Now you could still read this crisp and stylistic book online or download it.
I just wanna help you read online or download this book. If you need the link, just check the link, it works:

(Feel FREE to copy the link above into your browser)

The latest version of this book is available in several format as you wish, such as:
EPUB (.ePub) 
Portable Document Format (.pdf) 
Kindle (.azw3, .azw, .kf8) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 
Happy reading, Bookworms! 

Frequently Asked Questions :
How to Read Online / Download Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Love & Gelato audiobook by Jenna Evans Welch? 
The discussion forum of Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch

7 Years Ago

Redemption Road by John Hart

ABOUT THE BOOK
Over 2 million copies of his books in print. The first and only author to win back-to-back Edgars for Best Novel. Every book a New York Times bestseller.

Now after five years, John Hart is back with a stunning literary thriller.

Imagine:

A boy with a gun waits for the man who killed his mother.

A troubled detective confronts her past in the aftermath of a brutal shooting.

After thirteen years in prison, a good cop walks free. But for how long?

And deep in the forest, on the altar of an abandoned church, the unthinkable has just happened…

This is a town on the brink. This is a road with no mercy.

After five years, John Hart returns with Redemption Road, his most powerful story yet..

Title : Redemption Road 
ISBN : 0312380364 
Number of Pages : 417 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to John Hart for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite John Hart book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
Initially I tried hard to get this lovely book online, Some of my friends sent me several links where I could download this book easily. One of the link works, I found the site and I enjoyed reading it. 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books John Hart wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Redemption Road here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.
I just wanna help you read online or download this book. If you need the link, just check the link, it works:

The latest version of this book is available in several format as you wish, such as:
EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download Redemption Road by John Hart Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Redemption Road by John Hart Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Redemption Road by John Hart Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Redemption Road audiobook by John Hart? 
The discussion forum of Redemption Road by John Hart

7 Years Ago

Night Shift (Midnight, Texas, #3) by Charlaine Harris

ABOUT THE BOOK
From the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Sookie Stackhouse novels—“the Mark Twain of things that live under your bed”*—comes a new novel of Midnight, Texas, the town where some secrets will never see the light of day...

At Midnight’s local pawnshop, weapons are flying off the shelves—only to be used in sudden and dramatic suicides right at the main crossroads in town. 

Who better to figure out why blood is being spilled than the vampire Lemuel, who, while translating mysterious texts, discovers what makes Midnight the town it is. There’s a reason why witches and werewolves, killers and psychics, have been drawn to this place. 

And now they must come together to stop the bloodshed in the heart of Midnight. For if all hell breaks loose—which just might happen—it will put the secretive town on the map, where no one wants it to be...

*Houston Press.

Title : Night Shift (Midnight, Texas, #3) 
ISBN : 1101598832 
Number of Pages : 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Charlaine Harris for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Charlaine Harris book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Charlaine Harris wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Night Shift (Midnight, Texas, #3) here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket

7 Years Ago

Scorched (Ignite Trilogy, #3) by Tara Sivec

ABOUT THE BOOK
Volume 3: Dax & Harley 

I’m the good girl.
The one your parents always wanted you to be like.
The one who made all the right decisions.
The one who never let anyone down.
No one stays good forever.
I broke out of my shell and I scorched a path of destruction in my wake.
I tried to fight my way back, but all it took was one night with him.
One minute, one hour, one night, one week…it will never be enough.
He relit the flame that was slowly extinguishing inside my heart.
He thinks he’s protecting me.
He thinks he can save me.
I’m going to show him that I can save myself.
This is my story, and it's all going up in flames..

Title : Scorched (Ignite Trilogy, #3) 
ISBN :
Number of Pages : 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Tara Sivec for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Tara Sivec book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Tara Sivec wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Scorched (Ignite Trilogy, #3) here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download Scorched (Ignite Trilogy, #3) by Tara Sivec Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Scorched (Ignite Trilogy, #3) by Tara Sivec Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Scorched (Ignite Trilogy, #3) by Tara Sivec Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Scorched (Ignite Trilogy, #3) audiobook by Tara Sivec? 
The discussion forum of Scorched (Ignite Trilogy, #3) by Tara Sivec

7 Years Ago

Britt-Marie Was Here by Fredrik Backman

ABOUT THE BOOK
From the bestselling author of A Man Called Ove and My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry, a heartwarming and hilarious story of a reluctant outsider who transforms a tiny village and a woman who finds love and second chances in the unlikeliest of places.

Britt-Marie can’t stand mess. She eats dinner at precisely the right time and starts her day at six in the morning because only lunatics wake up later than that. And she is not passive-aggressive. Not in the least. It's just that sometimes people interpret her helpful suggestions as criticisms, which is certainly not her intention.

But at sixty-three, Britt-Marie has had enough. She finally walks out on her loveless forty-year marriage and finds a job in the only place she can: Borg, a small, derelict town devastated by the financial crisis. For the fastidious Britt-Marie, this new world of noisy children, muddy floors, and a roommate who is a rat (literally), is a hard adjustment.

As for the citizens of Borg, with everything that they know crumbling around them, the only thing that they have left to hold onto is something Britt-Marie absolutely loathes: their love of soccer. When the village’s youth team becomes desperate for a coach, they set their sights on her. She’s the least likely candidate, but their need is obvious and there is no one else to do it.

Thus begins a beautiful and unlikely partnership. In her new role as reluctant mentor to these lost young boys and girls, Britt-Marie soon finds herself becoming increasingly vital to the community. And even more surprisingly, she is the object of romantic desire for a friendly and handsome local policeman named Sven. In this world of oddballs and misfits, can Britt-Marie finally find a place where she belongs?

Zany and full-of-heart, Britt-Marie Was Here is a novel about love and second chances, and about the unexpected friendships we make that teach us who we really are and the things we are capable of doing..

Title : Britt-Marie Was Here 
ISBN : 1501142534 
Number of Pages : 336 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Fredrik Backman for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Fredrik Backman book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Fredrik Backman wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Britt-Marie Was Here here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download Britt-Marie Was Here by Fredrik Backman Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Britt-Marie Was Here by Fredrik Backman Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Britt-Marie Was Here by Fredrik Backman Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Britt-Marie Was Here audiobook by Fredrik Backman? 
The discussion forum of Britt-Marie Was Here by Fredrik Backman

7 Years Ago

Tone Deaf by Olivia Rivers

ABOUT THE BOOK
His world is music. Her world is silent.

Ali Collins was a child prodigy destined to become one of the greatest musicians of the twenty-first century—until she was diagnosed with a life-changing brain tumor. Now, at seventeen, Ali lives in a soundless world where she gets by with American Sign Language and lip-reading. She’s a constant disappointment to her father, a retired cop fighting his own demons, and the bruises are getting harder to hide.

When Ali accidentally wins a backstage tour with the chart-topping band Tone Deaf, she’s swept back into the world of music. Jace Beckett, the nineteen-year-old lead singer of the band, has a reputation. He’s a jerk and a player, and Ali wants nothing to do with him. But there’s more to Jace than the tabloids let on. When Jace notices Ali’s bruises and offers to help her escape to New York, Ali can’t turn down the chance at freedom and a fresh start. Soon she’s traveling cross-country, hidden away in Jace’s RV as the band finishes their nationwide tour. With the help of Jace, Ali sets out to reboot her life and rediscover the music she once loved.

Title : Tone Deaf 
ISBN : 163450707X 
Number of Pages : 288 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Olivia Rivers for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Olivia Rivers book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Olivia Rivers wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Tone Deaf here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

The latest version of this book is available in several format as

7 Years Ago

The Weekenders by Mary Kay Andrews

ABOUT THE BOOK
Some people stay all summer long on the idyllic island of Belle Isle, North Carolina. Others come only for the weekends-and the mix between the regulars and “the weekenders” can sometimes make the sparks fly. Riley Griggs has a season of good times with friends and family ahead of her on Belle Isle when things take an unexpected turn. While waiting for her husband to arrive on the ferry one Friday afternoon, Riley is confronted by a process server who thrusts papers into her hand. And her husband is nowhere to be found.

So she turns to her island friends for help and support, but it turns out that each of them has their own secrets, and the clock is ticking as the mystery deepens...in a murderous way. Cocktail parties aside, Riley must find a way to investigate the secrets of Belle Island, the husband she might not really know, and the summer that could change everything.

Told with Mary Kay Andrews’ trademark blend of humor and warmth, and with characters and a setting that you can’t help but fall for,The Weekenders is the perfect summer escape..

Title : The Weekenders 
ISBN : 1250065941 
Number of Pages : 464 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Mary Kay Andrews for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Mary Kay Andrews book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Mary Kay Andrews wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of The Weekenders here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download The Weekenders by Mary Kay Andrews Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download The Weekenders by Mary Kay Andrews Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download The Weekenders by Mary Kay Andrews Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download The Weekenders audiobook by Mary Kay Andrews? 
The discussion forum of The Weekenders by Mary Kay Andrews

7 Years Ago

The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper by Phaedra Patrick

ABOUT THE BOOK
In this poignant and sparkling debut, a lovable widower embarks on a life-changing adventure 

Sixty-nine-year-old Arthur Pepper lives a simple life. He gets out of bed at precisely 7:30 a.m., just as he did when his wife, Miriam, was alive. He dresses in the same gray slacks and mustard sweater vest, waters his fern, Frederica, and heads out to his garden. 

But on the one-year anniversary of Miriam's death, something changes. Sorting through Miriam's possessions, Arthur finds an exquisite gold charm bracelet he's never seen before. What follows is a surprising and unforgettable odyssey that takes Arthur from London to Paris and as far as India in an epic quest to find out the truth about his wife's secret life before they met--a journey that leads him to find hope, healing and self-discovery in the most unexpected places. 

Featuring an unforgettable cast of characters with big hearts and irresistible flaws, The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper is a curiously charming debut and a joyous celebration of life's infinite possibilities..

Title : The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper 
ISBN : 0778319334 
Number of Pages : 331 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Phaedra Patrick for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Phaedra Patrick book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Phaedra Patrick wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper by Phaedra Patrick Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper by Phaedra Patrick Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper by Phaedra Patrick Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper audiobook by Phaedra Patrick? 
The discussion forum of The Curious Charms of Arthur Pepper by Phaedra Patrick

7 Years Ago

Some Kind of Perfect (Calloway Sisters, #4.5; Addicted, #3.5) by Krista Ritchie

ABOUT THE BOOK
Falling in love was just the beginning 

The conclusion to the epic ten-book series about the unbreakable strength of family, friendship, and love. 

Lily & Lo are back one final time. Childhood best friends and soul mates.

Ryke & Daisy are back one final time. Wild risk-takers and flirty adventurers.

Connor & Rose are back one final time. Genius rivals and intellectual teammates. 

Ten years of laughter. Of heartache. And love.

***Authors' Note***
Some Kind of Perfect is a full-length epilogue novel. It is highly recommended to read this book after Long Way Down. Otherwise, it will spoil the entire series. Some Kind of Perfect is meant to be the 10th book in the series..

Title : Some Kind of Perfect (Calloway Sisters, #4.5; Addicted, #3.5) 
ISBN :
Number of Pages : 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Krista Ritchie for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Krista Ritchie book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Krista Ritchie wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Some Kind of Perfect (Calloway Sisters, #4.5; Addicted, #3.5) here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download Some Kind of Perfect (Calloway Sisters, #4.5; Addicted, #3.5) by Krista Ritchie Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Some Kind of Perfect (Calloway Sisters, #4.5; Addicted, #3.5) by Krista Ritchie Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Some Kind of Perfect (Calloway Sisters, #4.5; Addicted, #3.5) by Krista Ritchie Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Some Kind of Perfect (Calloway Sisters, #4.5; Addicted, #3.5) audiobook by Krista Ritchie? 
The discussion forum of Some Kind of Perfect (Calloway Sisters, #4.5; Addicted, #3.5) by Krista Ritchie

7 Years Ago

Wild Swans by Jessica Spotswood

ABOUT THE BOOK
The summer before Ivy’s senior year is going to be golden; all bonfires, barbeques, and spending time with her best friends. For once, she will just get to be. No summer classes, none of Granddad’s intense expectations to live up to the family name. For generations, the Milbourn women have lead extraordinary lives—and died young and tragically. Granddad calls it a legacy, but Ivy considers it a curse. Why else would her mother have run off and abandoned her as a child?

But when her mother unexpectedly returns home with two young daughters in tow, all of the stories Ivy wove to protect her heart start to unravel. The very people she once trusted now speak in lies. And all of Ivy’s ambition and determination cannot defend her against the secrets of the Milbourn past…..

Title : Wild Swans 
ISBN : 1492622168 
Number of Pages : 304 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Jessica Spotswood for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Jessica Spotswood book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Jessica Spotswood wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Wild Swans here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download Wild Swans by Jessica Spotswood Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Wild Swans by Jessica Spotswood Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Wild Swans by Jessica Spotswood Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Wild Swans audiobook by Jessica Spotswood? 
The discussion forum of Wild Swans by Jessica Spotswood

7 Years Ago

The Countdown (The Taking, #3) by Kimberly Derting

ABOUT THE BOOK
She may no longer be human…but she’s their only hope.

In the concluding book in the otherworldly Taking trilogy, Kyra struggles to understand who she is as she races to save the world from complete destruction.

Ever since Kyra was abducted by aliens and then returned to earth, she has known there was something different about her. Now she knows the truth: she is an alien too. Her alien captors replaced all her human DNA with their own—gifting her with supernatural powers like incredible healing, enhanced eyesight, and telekinesis. But when she’s captured by an unexpected enemy, Kyra begins to wonder if her abilities are also a curse. And is she, as her enemies believe, meant to play some key role in helping an impending alien invasion? Is it programmed into her, something inescapable? Or can she fight that destiny?

No matter what the truth is, Kyra is sure of one thing: She just rescued the love of her life, Tyler, and she is not going to stand by and let anyone hurt him or her friends. Whatever it takes, Kyra will do everything in her power to save the world…even if it means making the ultimate sacrifice..

Title : The Countdown (The Taking, #3) 
ISBN : 0062293664 
Number of Pages : 384 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Kimberly Derting for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Kimberly Derting book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Kimberly Derting wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of The Countdown (The Taking, #3) here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download The Countdown (The Taking, #3) by Kimberly Derting Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download The Countdown (The Taking, #3) by Kimberly Derting Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download The Countdown (The Taking, #3) by Kimberly Derting Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download The Countdown (The Taking, #3) audiobook by Kimberly Derting? 
The discussion forum of The Countdown (The Taking, #3) by Kimberly Derting

7 Years Ago

The After Party by Anton DiSclafani

ABOUT THE BOOK
From the nationally bestselling author of The Yonahlossee Riding Camp for Girls comes a story of 1950s Texas socialites and the one irresistible, controversial woman at the bright, hot center of it all.

Joan Fortier is the epitome of Texas glamour and the center of the 1950s Houston social scene. Tall, blonde, beautiful, and strong, she dominates the room and the gossip columns. Every man who sees her seems to want her; every woman just wants to be her. But this is a highly ordered world of garden clubs and debutante balls. The money may flow as freely as the oil, but the freedom and power all belong to the men. What happens when a woman of indecorous appetites and desires like Joan wants more? What does it do to her best friend?

Devoted to Joan since childhood, Cece Buchanan is either her chaperone or her partner in crime, depending on whom you ask. But as Joan’s radical behavior escalates, Cece’s perspective shifts—forcing one provocative choice to appear the only one there is.

A thrilling glimpse into the sphere of the rich and beautiful at a memorable moment in history, The After Party unfurls a story of friendship as obsessive, euphoric, consuming, and complicated as any romance..

Title : The After Party 
ISBN : 1594633169 
Number of Pages : 384 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Anton DiSclafani for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Anton DiSclafani book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Anton DiSclafani wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of The After Party here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download The After Party by Anton DiSclafani Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download The After Party by Anton DiSclafani Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download The After Party by Anton DiSclafani Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download The After Party audiobook by Anton DiSclafani? 
The discussion forum of The After Party by Anton DiSclafani

7 Years Ago

The Assistants by Camille Perri

ABOUT THE BOOK
A wry and astute debut about a young Manhattanite whose embezzlement scam turns her into an unlikely advocate for the leagues of overeducated and underpaid assistants across the city. 

Tina Fontana is the hapless but brazen thirty-year-old executive assistant to Robert Barlow, the all-powerful and commanding CEO of Titan Corp., a multinational media conglomerate. She’s excellent at her job and beloved by her famous boss—but after six years of making his reservations for restaurants she’d never get into on her own and pouring his drinks from bottles that cost more than her rent, she’s bored, broke, and just a bit over it all.

When a technical error with Robert’s travel-and-expenses report presents Tina with the opportunity to pay off the entire balance of her student loan debt with what would essentially be pocket change for her boss, she struggles with the decision: She’s always played by the rules. But it’s such a relatively small amount of money for the Titan Corporation—and for her it would be a life-changer . . .

The Assistants speaks directly to a new generation of women who feel stuck and unable to get ahead playing by the rules. It will appeal to all of those who have ever asked themselves, “How is it that after all these years, we are still assistants?”.

Title : The Assistants 
ISBN : 0399172548 
Number of Pages : 288 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Camille Perri for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Camille Perri book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Camille Perri wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of The Assistants here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download The Assistants by Camille Perri Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download The Assistants by Camille Perri Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download The Assistants by Camille Perri Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download The Assistants audiobook by Camille Perri? 
The discussion forum of The Assistants by Camille Perri

7 Years Ago

The Secret Healer by Ellin Carsta

ABOUT THE BOOK
In the fourteenth century, opportunities for women are limited to the home. But spirited young Madlen finds her calling as assistant to the city’s trusted midwife, Clara. Working alongside Clara, Madlen develops a surprisingly soothing technique and quickly becomes a talented healer.

After Clara’s tragic death, Madlen alone rushes to assist the birth of a local nobleman’s child. But rather than the joy of birth, Madlen walks into an accusation of murder and witchcraft because of her extraordinary gifts. Forced to flee her own town, she establishes a new identity in the home of her aunt. Yet even though it endangers her life, she cannot resist the urge to help the sick patients who seek out her miraculous treatment. When she meets handsome Johannes—an investigator hired by the Church to bring her to justice for sacrilegious acts—she becomes drawn to the very man who could destroy her.

Will Madlen’s gifts bring about her downfall? Or can love and reason prevail in a time of fearful superstition?.

Title : The Secret Healer 
ISBN :
Number of Pages : 366 
Publication Year : 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Ellin Carsta for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Ellin Carsta book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Ellin Carsta wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of The Secret Healer here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download The Secret Healer by Ellin Carsta Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download The Secret Healer by Ellin Carsta Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download The Secret Healer by Ellin Carsta Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download The Secret Healer audiobook by Ellin Carsta? 
The discussion forum of The Secret Healer by Ellin Carsta

7 Years Ago

Wandering Wild by Jessica Taylor

ABOUT THE BOOK
Raised by Wanderers, sixteen-year-old Tal travels the roads of the southern wild in her Chevy by day and camps in her tent trailer at night. Hustling, conning, and grifting her way into just enough cash to save her fifteen-year-old brother, Wen, from bare-knuckle fighting was once enough to keep her dreams of traveling the whole world at bay. Everything changes when the Wanderers set up camp in a little town called Cedar Falls.

There, Spencer Sway, a boy Tal tried to hustle at a game of billiards, keeps popping up into her life—and worst of all—into her scams. Buttoned-up, starched-and-ironed Spencer talks of places where Tal’s truck can’t take her. His promises of traveling across oceans are almost enough to shatter her love of the Wanderer life.

When a boy shows up at camp, ready to make good on a nearly-forgotten arranged marriage to Tal, Tal and Wen make a pact: No matter the cost, they will use their limitless skills of grift to earn the bride price and buy back her future—even if Spencer Sway gets used along the way..

Title : Wandering Wild 
ISBN :
Number of Pages : 304 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Jessica Taylor for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Jessica Taylor book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Jessica Taylor wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Wandering Wild here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download Wandering Wild by Jessica Taylor Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Wandering Wild by Jessica Taylor Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Wandering Wild by Jessica Taylor Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Wandering Wild audiobook by Jessica Taylor? 
The discussion forum of Wandering Wild by Jessica Taylor

7 Years Ago

The Beautiful Pretender (Medieval Fairy Tale Romance, #2) by Melanie Dickerson

ABOUT THE BOOK
What happens when a margrave realizes he’s fallen in love with a servant?

The Margrave of Thornbeck has to find a bride, fast. He invites ten noble-born ladies from around the country to be his guests at Thornbeck Castle for two weeks, a time to test these ladies and reveal their true character.

Avelina is only responsible for two things: making sure her deception goes undetected and avoiding being selected as the margrave’s bride. Since the latter seems unlikely, she concentrates on not getting caught. No one must know she is merely a maidservant, sent by the Earl of Plimmwald to stand in for his daughter, Dorothea.

Despite Avelina’s best attempts at diverting attention from herself, the margrave has taken notice. And try as she might, she can’t deny her own growing feelings. But something else is afoot in the castle. Something sinister that could have far worse—far deadlier—consequences. Will Avelina be able to stop the evil plot? And at what cost?.

Title : The Beautiful Pretender (Medieval Fairy Tale Romance, #2) 
ISBN : 0718026284 
Number of Pages : 320 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Melanie Dickerson for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Melanie Dickerson book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Melanie Dickerson wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of The Beautiful Pretender (Medieval Fairy Tale Romance, #2) here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download The Beautiful Pretender (Medieval Fairy Tale Romance, #2) by Melanie Dickerson Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download The Beautiful Pretender (Medieval Fairy Tale Romance, #2) by Melanie Dickerson Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download The Beautiful Pretender (Medieval Fairy Tale Romance, #2) by Melanie Dickerson Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download The Beautiful Pretender (Medieval Fairy Tale Romance, #2) audiobook by Melanie Dickerson? 
The discussion forum of The Beautiful Pretender (Medieval Fairy Tale Romance, #2) by Melanie Dickerson

7 Years Ago

Deliver Her: A Novel by Patricia Perry Donovan

ABOUT THE BOOK
On the night of Alex Carmody’s sixteenth birthday, she and her best friend, Cass, are victims of a terrible car accident. Alex survives; Cass doesn’t. Consumed by grief, Alex starts cutting school and partying, growing increasingly detached. The future she’d planned with her friend is now meaningless to her.

Meg Carmody is heartbroken for her daughter, even as she’s desperate to get Alex’s life back on track. The Birches, a boarding school in New Hampshire, promises to do just that, yet Alex refuses to go. But when Meg finds a bag of pills hidden in the house, she makes a fateful call to a transporter whose company specializes in shuttling troubled teens to places like The Birches, under strict supervision. Meg knows Alex will feel betrayed—as will her estranged husband, who knows nothing of Meg’s plans for their daughter.

When the transport goes wrong—and Alex goes missing—Meg must face the consequences of her decision and her deception. But the hunt for Alex reveals that Meg is not the only one keeping secrets..

Title : Deliver Her: A Novel 
ISBN :
Number of Pages : 352 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Patricia Perry Donovan for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Patricia Perry Donovan book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Patricia Perry Donovan wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Deliver Her: A Novel here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download Deliver Her: A Novel by Patricia Perry Donovan Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Deliver Her: A Novel by Patricia Perry Donovan Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Deliver Her: A Novel by Patricia Perry Donovan Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Deliver Her: A Novel audiobook by Patricia Perry Donovan? 
The discussion forum of Deliver Her: A Novel by Patricia Perry Donovan

7 Years Ago

Unrivaled (Beautiful Idols, #1) by Alyson Noel

ABOUT THE BOOK
Everyone wants to be someone.

Layla Harrison wants to leave her beach-bum days for digs behind a reporter’s desk. Aster Amirpour wants to scream at the next casting director who tells her “we need ethnic but not your kind of ethnic.” Tommy Phillips dreams of buying a twelve-string guitar and using it to shred his way back into his famous absentee dad’s life.

But Madison Brooks took destiny and made it her b***h a long time ago.

She’s Hollywood’s hottest starlet, and the things she did to become the name on everyone’s lips are merely a stain on the pavement, ground beneath her Louboutin heel.

That is, until Layla, Aster, and Tommy find themselves with a VIP invite to the glamorous and gritty world of Los Angeles’s nightlife and lured into a high-stakes competition where Madison Brooks is the target. Just as their hopes begin to gleam like stars through the California smog, Madison Brooks goes missing. . . . And all of their hopes are blacked out in the haze of their lies.

Unrivaled is #1 New York Times bestselling author Alyson Noël’s first book in a thrilling suspense trilogy about how our most desperate dreams can become our darkest nightmares..

Title : Unrivaled (Beautiful Idols, #1) 
ISBN : 0062324527 
Number of Pages : 420 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Alyson Noel for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Alyson Noel book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Alyson Noel wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Unrivaled (Beautiful Idols, #1) here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download Unrivaled (Beautiful Idols, #1) by Alyson Noel Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Unrivaled (Beautiful Idols, #1) by Alyson Noel Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Unrivaled (Beautiful Idols, #1) by Alyson Noel Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Unrivaled (Beautiful Idols, #1) audiobook by Alyson Noel? 
The discussion forum of Unrivaled (Beautiful Idols, #1) by Alyson Noel

7 Years Ago

Duke of Sin (Maiden Lane, #10) by Elizabeth Hoyt

ABOUT THE BOOK
A MAN OF SIN

Devastatingly handsome. Vain. Unscrupulous. Valentine Napier, the Duke of Montgomery, is the man London whispers about in boudoirs and back alleys. A notorious rake and blackmailer, Montgomery has returned from exile, intent on seeking revenge on those who have wronged him. But what he finds in his own bedroom may lay waste to all his plans.

A WOMAN OF HONOR

Born a b*****d, housekeeper Bridget Crumb is clever, bold, and fiercely loyal. When her aristocratic mother becomes the target of extortion, Bridget joins the Duke of Montgomery's household to search for the incriminating evidence-and uncovers something far more dangerous.

A SECRET THAT THREATENS TO DESTROY THEM BOTH

Astonished by the deceptively prim-and surprisingly witty-domestic spy in his chambers, Montgomery is intrigued. And try as she might, Bridget can't resist the slyly charming duke. Now as the two begin their treacherous game of cat and mouse, they soon realize that they both have secrets-and neither may be as nefarious-or as innocent-as they appear . . ..

Title : Duke of Sin (Maiden Lane, #10) 
ISBN : 1455539090 
Number of Pages : 364 

REVIEW
Woodside, NY.
"Thank you so much to Elizabeth Hoyt for providing such a great book. I do love it.I think this might be my favorite Elizabeth Hoyt book so far. Such a great writer. Highly recommend...."

Our Review: 
I finished it and I Do have to say that this is one of the best book ever. After reading, I bet you will say that that this is one of the best books Elizabeth Hoyt wrote. 

Actually, I want to post the full version of Duke of Sin (Maiden Lane, #10) here, but due to the Copyrights, it's not allowed.

EPUB (.ePub) 
Mobipocket (.prc, .mobi) 
DjVu (.djvu) 
eReader (.pdb) 
Apple iBook (.ibooks) 
Microsoft LIT (.lit) 
DAISY – ANSI/NISO Z39.86 
etc. 

Thank yu so much. 

How to Read Online / Download Duke of Sin (Maiden Lane, #10) by Elizabeth Hoyt Full?
Where can I Read Online / Download Duke of Sin (Maiden Lane, #10) by Elizabeth Hoyt Full PDF?
Free to read Online / Download Duke of Sin (Maiden Lane, #10) by Elizabeth Hoyt Full Version 
Is it worth to read Online / Download Duke of Sin (Maiden Lane, #10) audiobook by Elizabeth Hoyt? 
The discussion forum of Duke of Sin (Maiden Lane, #10) by Elizabeth Hoyt

First Page first
Previous Page prev