Vampire Writers! : Forum : Welcome!

Welcome!

16 Years Ago

Welcome my fellow Vampire Writers & Lovers!
I hope we can make this a fun group, and I plan on
having lots of group contests!
thank you for joining!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

This is a cool group! thanks for the invite! ::smile::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Thank you for creating it...again. This should be fun.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I love vampire fiction, even have handwritten (I know I know how last century of me lol) stories that I haven't exactly finished. Perhaps I'll finish them and post...

Anyway thanks for the invite.

D

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

definitely thanks for the invite. Maybe i can get motivated to start working towards beginning the rough draft for book one of A thirst for blood. :) thanks again

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Thanks for the invite, maybe I'll get around to working more on Blood Lust. :D

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Thanks for the invite, looking forward to stretching the darker parts of my imagination and getting on with my story. Also have another soon to post (Death of a writer) It was originally going to be the start of a vampire novel but we will see.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hey, I'm about to finish 'why the vampire heart cries', I just have to put it up here and I'll let you know when it's finished. *sigh* if only school wont start for another week, this is the last weekend of freedom and I'm spending it getting ready for school.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Looking forward to reading it!!!!!!!! ::smile::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Glad to be on board. I have a forum up at

Drop by and check it out you talk vampires there till your hearts content. Also have space for published authors to post their work and promote it, be your own little forum. Hope to see you there...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

i enjoy writing stories including vampires.. this would be great.. awesome..

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

So far I've been lurking but I thought I'd share what I'm up to at the moment. See currently I'm working on a triple project, but haven't settled on which of the three I want to develop more. So I've posted some of my stories, a prologue with a working title of Dark Path, which still needs a title for the book before I can add further.

I also started a Book called A Bond of Blood which is currently trying to write itself with me reigning it in as much as possible. Nothing worse than dealing with a run away story...
So that is what's going on with my writing...other areas of my life are not doing as well...especially the financial part.
There is truth to the saying starving artists...as my bank acct is terminally ill and I'm afraid that some disconnections are in my future if I don't start getting a larger income.

But that is a depressing issue that I prefer not to dwell on at this time. I'm far more excited with my current scribblings. I would love any feedback on them if any one cares to review them.

Thanks for reading my posting...and I'm glad to be in the group. I really like it here.