Welcome to The End : Forum : Introduce yourselves, please

Introduce yourselves, please

10 Years Ago

Tell me and others a little about yourself, I'll go first. My name is Temple, I am 21(going on 22). I am mostly into writing horror and dark fantasy, sometimes science fiction. This is the first group I have ever created and I so as a way of meeting others who share my passion for Armageddon and all its various, splendid terrors. Okay, your turn.

Re: Introduce yourselves, please

10 Years Ago

Hello one and all! My name is StarNinja and I am an alcoho... I mean a writer. I began writing long ago at the tender age of 19 in college after my roommate convinced me to write down my ideas. Before that I was already a veteran of creating story ideas and narrative structure. While other kids would play with their cars and toys pretending to be robots or pirates or super heroes, I was weaving complex tales of intrigue and suspense, all while  trying to figure what my character's motivation was. Yeah, I was a weird kid. The first original idea I ever created was... a Looney Toon. Yes my first work was derivative. I was 8, sue me. My interest in The End and all things apocalyptic started in my Christian days. I don't know why, the idea of the world ending always fascinated me in a morbidly curious way. When I became agnostic the idea of a secular apocalypse took the place of the religious one and I wondered about everything from nano-plagues to nuclear Armageddon. So there's a little about me. If you want to know more you'll have to ask!

10 Years Ago

Holy s**t, someone actually responded, that is awesome. And responded in detail. Thank you for participating. Look forward to seeing more of you, friend. 

10 Years Ago

I'm 28, not much of a writer, having just written a few short stories out of boredom, which I have long since lost. 

10 Years Ago

Hello all! My name is Megan, as you can plainly see. I am 15 going on 32, probably the youngest one in this group. I was born in Florida, but was moved to my current home in a desolate little no-named city in NC bordered by Raleigh, Garner, and Clayton. I spend most of my time eating, reading, hiking, biking, and, of course, writing. Currently, I'm enveloped in the arms of my lovely boyfriend, Joseph. I joined this group as a result of my avid love for everything Creepypasta. I haven't written a lot of horror, but that'll probably change soon. I really enjoy meeting and talking to new people, so don't hesitate to send me a message. My life is relatively busy due to my enrollment in hell... I mean, high school... But I'll try my damnedest to answer your messages as promptly as I can. I look forward to hearing from all of you and reading your work xox