Writers of smut : Forum : Newly Released Smut Book

Newly Released Smut Book

8 Years Ago

I wrote this really crazy smut book recently.

This book is a result of one of my infamous WTF dreams. I had to brain dump this disgusting piece of filth to keep my sanity.  It is extreme, dark, edge erotica. Several types of BDSM and other sex play is explored.  I have pushed the boundaries of morality and perversion so read at your own peril.

As a small business consultant, entrepreneur coach, and corporate trainer, I normally publish self-help and business books; however, I have been writing poetry and erotic sci-fi for most of my life.  This book is the first of those I have published and I do hope you enjoy it if you're into this type of thing.

Here is the summary:

Born on Halloween, Leoanny is a young woman on a mission - to stretch her sexual deviancy as far outside morality as she possibly can. Her older, more experienced boss, Mr. Weller, is more than willing to help her achieve the goal. The exploration leads the couple down a dangerous path of destruction as they attempt to push each other's boundaries to new sensual heights. Afraid he will never be enough, Mr. Weller surprises Leoanny with a special VIP party invite to a brand new swinger's club from New Orleans. The catch? The party is hosted in a haunted house on Halloween night. Together Leoanny and Mr. Weller undergo an erotic adventure filled with sex, power, and mystery that threatens to drive them both insane.

You can check it out at Also on Smashwords.